Who's the smartest genius (no cheat codes allowed)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Oh joy, more Oda birtherism this chapter lol.

Nobody in this ass tier manga ever became great because they worked hard or trained, everybody was simply born great and their status in the world today was simply decided by their birth lol.

Vegapunk can’t be a genius because he worked or studied hard, he was simply born a genius and ate the genius genius no mi lol. It’s times like this where I remember this is a manga written by a Japanese Neckbeard with zero social skills sitting in his basement thinking about the next pair of titties he’s going to draw lol.
Lee my man. Fuck the fruit. Have you read the last chapter?

Man is literally carried by the Books of Ohara aKa The Worlds Strongest Books aKa Black Books.

Unsinkable mofos.

If I was able to store everything endlessly I would be a genius too”
It seems like you can't read.

Vegapunk's devil fruit isn't what made him a genius. He was already born a genius, his devil fruit allows him unlimited storage of knowledge.

Vegapunk was again confirmed to be a born genius and the last chapter already confirmed him to be the smartest man in the world.

Cope and Cry Loo.

little more additional info

1067 Punk Records
Cover: Caesar and Judge are fighting
-Vegapunk was born a genius but he’s also the user of the Brain Brain fruit which lets him have unlimited storage of knowledge, that’s why he had a massive head
-title is referring to the upper section of Egghead inside the egg, it’s made up of Vegapunk’s brain

-the ancient robot was created back in the void century and 200 years ago it attacked the world government.
-CP0 arrives on Egghead, said they’re here to return Seraphim Kuma but was denied access
-at the end of the chapter, the real Kuma at Kamabakka gets up and starting to run to somewhere

See, told you guys the real Kuma would somehow involve himself this arc lol. Have a big feeling he's going to teleport to Vegapunk's lab.

Status
Not open for further replies.