rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Lmao at that cunt Apoo playing the DJ like a background character :yearight:

Can't wait for Kid to decimate him :steef:

Btw Queen is totally killing it. This dude is just a showman. Beast Pirates wouldn't be the same without him

Totally funky :funky:
Eustass is on his furious way and his best mate Killer is back on his track. Apoo... you will soon play the Song of the dead. It will be a massacre.

was good to see Killer back in business, while he still suffers from his laugh, he has back his personality, he has his captain and he has back his confidence. He knows he has his crew in his back, no matter what. That was what we got shown last chapter when the crew laughed with him, accepting his scars, even is this scar is laughing, and not giving one second a doubt on modality. They are a crew and, similar to the SH, they are friends.

the difference is, kids revenge for hurting his friends will be way more brutal and cruel then what luffy would do.

Keep in mind tho, Page One calling Ulti nuna (big sis) doesnt necessarily 100% mean that they are siblings. However, it does certainly confirm that Ulti is older than him. Nuna/Noona is used by male to call their older sister/women older than him.

Also, I opened reddit and saw that apparently the word "grandpa" is being thrown in the conversation among the tobbi roppo in french/english scanlations.
I definitely think it's a mistranslation, because the tobi roppo (Black Maria, Sasaki, Ulti) all called Page One as "Pe-ttang" (korean). It is a very cute way to call someone's name with -chan/tan ending, like "Pe-chan/Pe-tan" in japanese. Not sure why the word grandpa is being brought up. Page One is definitely the youngest, all of them are teasing him.
Page one even said " 페땅이라고하지마!!" STOP CALLING ME PE-CHAN/TAN!!

Page One's full name in korean is 페이지 원. They called him 페땅 (Pe-ttang). It's probably going to be translated as Page-chan/tan in the officials.

Last edited:

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️
Oda has shown some amazing spreads this arc, and this chapter is no exception. I also love how Oda has consistently drawn the same background characters throughout the arc.

Kin transforming 5400 people is pretty damn impressive, his DF could possibly be awakened.

Funny how Oda is showing Carrot separate from the rest of the Minks. I wonder what's up with that

Last edited:
It's funny how Ulti is sitting so politely but is trashtalking everyone simultaneously. She'd probably insult Kaido in his face while bowing to him xD. But like some wise men said it already let's not cross that road.

And I can't understand what's actually going on. Ulti talks about Kaido's family matter, maybe about his son? Maybe another wedding? But Sasaki talks about Kaido's demand from them. It's a bit confusing.
In the French scanlation,Sasaki says even though the tobbi Roppo have been summoned for an important matter by kaido,it is probably not that important while Ulti replies to Sasaki,asking if it isn't once more a family matter and says kaido is stupid,with Sasaki telling her to cut if off,as she is entering a dangerous topic.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.