[FNZ] Role Madness Round 08: Tokyo Ghoul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman
There is still a lot of time Day phase is long and ppl will show up eventually ofc u can sus ppl who trying to stay lowkey but u mentioned this twice so far let's move on to something like
What about the players who are active rn ?
For now i think that the Tac/Bogard beef is stupid as shit cuz they both seem townie to me. For the others idk.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Already a vote on TAC that a dumb move. All I got to say is that killers move in silence. Most of them don’t talk alot. People who don’t speak to much they are sus to me!
I don’t agree with this notion. There’s ton of mafia strategies but this is the second time you mentioned quiet = scum.
Is there any particular reason? Being talkative doesn’t townclear people in my books.

D

Dragomir

They seem forced yea why he so agitated about something small
I read the posts and he acting like TAC slipped or something

Seems like a bad case to me. And u supporting it why ?
It's a bad case, sure but how is it forced? You're not explaining how it appears to be a fake read that Bogard is only creating to appear contributive.

I'm not supporting anything aside from that both of them are town.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Wouldn't it be safe for no lynch since no claim in this game?
Depends. As seen with the other game, it only takes one player to mess it up last minute. Moreover, even if mislynches costs, no lynch costs too. Mislynch could provide info and help with night phase and reads. It’s up to town to decide to be a sitting duck or to take action.

but don’t take this as an encouragement to lynch someone just for the sake of it. We have 48 hours to figure something out, I think something is ought to come up. There is always going to be a person more suspicious than others

D

Dragomir

Forced doesn't necessarily means fake
He is using trivial thing against someone and think he caught them slipping
Yes, it does. If your reads are forced then it means that they're fake and disingenuous. It means that you're only coming up with them to fake contribution.

Yes, I saw. What I'm asking you is why are those reasons forced and not genuine? What makes you think it's a forced suspicion and not a genuine one?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Bogard is town. I'm nearly about to lock it too. Although I'm not a fan of his reasoning, I like the progression. He's the nitpicking but I understand why he's doing it and he's putting up that early effort in the game while no one else has. He's trying to be productive and he's coming off extremely genuine with it.

Vote Lynch Kiwi

@Kiwipom psst, *whispers* are you town? @Reborn you answer that too
As if answering that question would make you believe I am town lol

Decide on the basis of my gameplay and abilities you guys have

N

Noctis

Vote Count

Voters

Dragomir > Kiwipom
Bogard > TheAncientCenturion

Votes

Kiwipom - 1
TheAncientCenturion - 1

Non Voters

Don DaSlayer
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
Finalbeta
Queen
TheAncientCenturion
Celestia
Cinera
Reborn
Rej
Kiwipom
playa4321
All_Red
Jew D. Boy
HA001
NeutralWatcher
Seraphoenix
RayanOO
Yo Tan Wa

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Regarding Bogard vs TAC - not taking sides, but blowing up over someone answering a question right off the bat ended up backfiring spectacularly, and voting to lynch when it wasn’t completely necessary left a bad taste in everyone’s mouth. Bogard seems to be attacking pretty aggressively, can’t tell if it’s a cover up or not...but his certainty in taking that particular action makes me a bit suspicious. TAC could be scum, but helping someone understand the game is nowhere near a clear indication of that.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Regarding Bogard vs TAC - not taking sides, but blowing up over someone answering a question right off the bat ended up backfiring spectacularly, and voting to lynch when it wasn’t completely necessary left a bad taste in everyone’s mouth. Bogard seems to be attacking pretty aggressively, can’t tell if it’s a cover up or not...but his certainty in taking that particular action makes me a bit suspicious. TAC could be scum, but helping someone understand the game is nowhere near a clear indication of that.
You're a little confused.

I was asking Neutralwatcher what he meant, I wasn't trying to answer questions.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
You're a little confused.

I was asking Neutralwatcher what he meant, I wasn't trying to answer questions.
Then I’m more than a little confused, why does that make Bogard suspicious?? Some people are putting WAAAY too much importance on the earliest remarks made here; I can’t speak for everyone, but I think asking and answering questions aren’t inherently suspicious...

(Real life note - I’m pretty stoned right now, so my reads may be off, but I still think it’s nonsense for anyone to vote to lynch right now for any reason)

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Tac answer this

Why you said Bogard is lying?
GLADLY!
I deliberately started an aggressive play on TAC to see his position. At the beginning, i was only joking, but i find it suspicious that he decided to ask a less experienced mafia player about mafia setup instead of believing what he presumably read in opening posts, and then later on turning back the clock into claiming he didn't read it at all. With that said, the push in itself is just a small case and alone cannot really prove for sure whether he is scum or town, but i do think there is a strong possibility he is mafia
This post specifically @Reborn. Let me quote the specific part.
At the beginning, i was only joking, but i find it suspicious that he decided to ask a less experienced mafia player about mafia setup instead of believing what he presumably read in opening posts, and then later on turning back the clock into claiming he didn't read it at all.
The way he makes this sound, it's as if he's trying to say I contradicted myself by saying I didn't read the OP. Which is a lie. Never did I say that.

If we're generous to Bogard, it's him misphrasing what he meant. I'm not feeling particularly generous, given his push on me.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Then I’m more than a little confused, why does that make Bogard suspicious?? Some people are putting WAAAY too much importance on the earliest remarks made here; I can’t speak for everyone, but I think asking and answering questions aren’t inherently suspicious...

(Real life note - I’m pretty stoned right now, so my reads may be off, but I still think it’s nonsense for anyone to vote to lynch right now for any reason)
It's honestly really frustrating.

Bogard thinks I'm suspicious because I asked NeutralWatcher about his comment. I read the OP and I didn't see 48 hour phases mentioned, so I wanted to see what that's about.

Bogard says I'm playing dumb (my first real comment of the game, second in total) and that I shouldn't defer to less experienced Mafia players... When I was quoting and responding as I read thru the first 3 pages, of which I was not present for.

Status
Not open for further replies.