Who will win the World Cup 2022 in Qatar?

• Argentina

Votes: 53 57.0%
  • France

Votes: 40 43.0%

• Total voters

djiayebee

☆ 𝕊𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕪 ☆
Yeah will miss this thread and the time together too... Probably one of the most active threads outside from One Piece content.
I really love the mood here around, everyone has his fun and enjoy the events. Something will miss for sure when the WC ends...
:parkcry:
me too, that place is too fun ! love it there with y'all, even with the brazilians

:neesama:

Yeah will miss this thread and the time together too... Probably one of the most active threads outside from One Piece content.
I really love the mood here around, everyone has his fun and enjoy the events. Something will miss for sure when the WC ends...
:parkcry:
This thread's activity is also greatly helped by the fact that One Piece has gone stale and the Egghead arc has largely failed to inspire excitement, whereas this World Cup is nothing if not exciting. :myman:
Post automatically merged:

All my Zoro bros are Pendu haters :parkcry:
Not me. :cheers:

oh great alex telles is out too, this leaves brazil without a winger:ronalugh:
Martinelli to be promoted to first team replacing Telles confirmed? :bamathink:

You´re bluffing, in reality you´re predicting 2-1 for Australia :willsmith:
1-0 for Australia and the US against Argentina and the Dutch respectively. :catblush:

I'll miss this thread once the WC ends - Rupeebros, Zorocucks, and Lanjitards all buried their hatchets and shitposted together and enjoyed some great footy moments in peace:josad::josad::josad:
We all agreed to a truce untill the WC ends :kata:
After this WC ends, though...:kidsmile:

Last edited: