Powers & Abilities King of Hell is a bigger deal than Joyboy Awakening

Who deals higher damaji?

• Sun God

• King of Hell

Results are only viewable after voting.
Kaidou's reaction to Luffy hitting him without Sun God nor aCoC:

Kaidou's reaction to "Demon God" Zoro slashing him without aCoC:

Zoro put everything he had into this technique and he was hoping to at least knock Kaidou down (which he failed at), but let's be honest, not everybody can do that...; wait, Luffy did to the point he had Linlin scolding Kaidou for letting himself be hit like that and made Kaidou see the strongest in the world for him in Luffy.

One would have expected some acknowledgement for Zoro comparable to this, right? I guess Kaidou didn't feel Zoro's power to be enough to see those capable of fighting him in the poor guy...

Oh, and don't ever bother to tag me for this shit of yours again, please. I already ignored your last reply in our pointless debate in the chapter thread, whatever bullshit you decided to parrot again. You can waste your time by yourself, don't drag others into it.
Kaiod having fun receiving the G4 version of internal destruction vs. Big Mom shouting at Kaido to dodge a non CoC slash from Zoro.

Also, slashes don't work by physically knock an opponent off his feet with blunt force, but have him collapse due to the fatality of the injury. Zoro's slashes usually don't move the target from his place, unlike, for example, Luffy's Kong Organ, which threw Kaido off his feet without leaving a bruise.

Same goes for Luffy's CoC blows. It threw Kaido off his feet, but he was laughing and having fun. While against broken skeleton subconscious CoC Zoro not only left a scar but left Kaido in awe and shivering.

Matched by Lucci vs unmatched by Kaido.
Pretty words arent feats. :cheers:
Gaining acknowledgment from Kaidou by knocking him down with something far from your best versus getting a paternalistic "enough for you" after failing to knock him down with your best aren't just "pretty words".

Kaidou didn't see the elite people in Luffy yet not in Zoro because Zoro performed better against him, buddy; more like the contrary.

And again, don't bother replying to me because I'm ignoring your demented shit just like I ignored your last reply in the chapter thread.
Post automatically merged:

Kaiod having fun receiving the G4 version of internal destruction vs. Big Mom shouting at Kaido to dodge a non CoC slash from Zoro.

Also, slashes don't work by physically knock an opponent off his feet with blunt force, but have him collapse due to the fatality of the injury. Zoro's slashes usually don't move the target from his place, unlike, for example, Luffy's Kong Organ, which threw Kaido off his feet without leaving a bruise.

Same goes for Luffy's CoC blows. It threw Kaido off his feet, but he was laughing and having fun. While against broken skeleton unconscious CoC Zoro not only left a scar but left Kaido in awe and shivering.
Yeah, this is the epitome of Kaidou having fun:

Look at how happy Kaidou looks when witnessing the few capable of fighting him in Luffy after that funny punch:

What's really funny here is that you believe Zoro meant to make Kaidou collapse from the fatality of the injury when he said he expected his ultimate technique to "AT LEAST be enough" to knock him down. Holly fuck, if making him collapse from a fatal injury is the "at least" standard here just imagine the rest.

You can't make this shit up, seriously. Freaking demented cultists.

Last edited:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Gaining acknowledgment from Kaidou by knocking him down with something far from your best versus getting a paternalistic "enough for you" after failing to knock him down with your best aren't just "pretty words".

Kaidou didn't see the elite people in Luffy yet not in Zoro because Zoro performed better against him, buddy; more like the contrary.

And again, don't bother replying to me because I'm ignoring your demented shit just like I ignored your last reply in the chapter thread.
Go ahead and block me so you can enjoy the knocking Kaido off the feet amazing feats. :ihaha:

Yeah, this is the epitome of Kaidou having fun:

Look at how happy Kaidou looks when witnessing the few capable of fighting him in Luffy after that funny punch:

Yeah, this is common pattern, when an antagonist or protagonist is caught by surprise by a blow of unexpected strength.

Kaido was later enjoying much stronger blows from boundman, with Big Mom saying that Kaido is essentially "playing with his food". Heck, a heavily weakened Kaido was taking an Over Kong Gun, which is a King Kong Gun reinforced with internal destruction, barrier and Haoshoku, which most certainly is >>>>>>>>> Roc Gun, without flinching and immediately counter attacking. Just as Kaido before that was eating dozens of Roc Moves reinforced with Haoshoku, which are >> the Roc gun used by Luffy in chapter 1000.

What's really funny here is that you believe Zoro meant to make Kaidou collapse from the fatality of the injury when he said he expected his ultimate technique to "AT LEAST be enough" to knock him down. Holly fuck, if making him collapse from a fatal injury is the "at least" standard here just imagine the rest.
Yeah, just like Oden made Kaido collapse and fall to the ground, with Kaido yet standing up. This is what is meant with collapsing. This is how all of Zoro's finishers have worked so far; him cutting his opponent without moving him from their place, with his opponents ultimately collapsing. Which of Zoro's opponents was sent flying in the process of being cut?
You can't make this shit up, seriously. Freaking demented cultists.
Wow, mad boy is mad.

Zoro put everything he had into this technique and he was hoping to at least knock Kaidou down (which he failed at), but let's be honest, not everybody can do that...; wait, Luffy did to the point he had Linlin scolding Kaidou for letting himself be hit like that and made Kaidou see the strongest in the world for him in Luffy.

One would have expected some acknowledgement for Zoro comparable to this, right? I guess Kaidou didn't feel Zoro's power to be enough to see those capable of fighting him in the poor guy...

Oh, and don't ever bother to tag me for this shit of yours again, please. I already ignored your last reply in our pointless debate in the chapter thread, whatever bullshit you decided to parrot again. You can waste your time by yourself, don't drag others into it.
You're wrong about those scenes.

Luffy's scene had nothing to do with his attack power. The focus was on Luffy's potential since Kaido had an opportunity to see Luffy's growth.

Kaido was surprised Luffy was able to damage him. The last time they fought Luffy couldn't damage him at all. It's only been about 2 weeks since they last fought.

If you can't damage Kaido than you aren't capable of fighting him.

Zoro scene was able the power of his attack. Kaido has never fought Zoro before so he can't compare his current strength to Zoro's previous strength. Remember, Kaido determines people value through battle.

Yes, Zoro said his attack wasn't enough to knock Kaido off his feet and that's why Kaido told Zoro he did enough by scarring him. Nobody except for Oden has been able to scar him which is much more impressive feat than knocking him off his feet.

Luffy knocked him down when they first fought but couldn't even injure him. The Scabbards knocked him down but couldn't even reopen an old wound. Zoro shouldn't be concerned about minor stuff that ultimately means nothing.

1001 casual Red Roc bringing down Kaidou and making Kaidou compare Luffy's power to the strongest character

vs

1010 all-out Asura unable to bring down Kaidou and making Kaidou goes "oh no. Anyway" at best :blush:

No wonder you scratch out whats left from Luffy G5 making Lucci his toy, keep making it feel like Luffy is trying anything

:gokulaugh:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
1001 casual Red Roc bringing down Kaidou and making Kaidou compare Luffy's power to the strongest character

vs

1010 all-out Asura unable to bring down Kaidou and making Kaidou goes "oh no. Anyway" at best :blush:

No wonder you scratch out whats left from Luffy G5 making Lucci his toy, keep making it feel like Luffy is trying anything

That would make sense if OverKong Gun coated in aCoC didnt get even the "Oh no, anyway" worth of praise. :saden:

vs

Another one piece fan who failed at comprehending the scene. I just explain what those scenes meant in my previous post.

You're wrong about those scenes.

Luffy's scene had nothing to do with his attack power. The focus was on Luffy's potential since Kaido had an opportunity to see Luffy's growth.

Kaido was surprised Luffy was able to damage him. The last time they fought Luffy couldn't damage him at all. It's only been about 2 weeks since they last fought.

If you can't damage Kaido than you aren't capable of fighting him.

Zoro scene was able the power of his attack. Kaido has never fought Zoro before so he can't compare his current strength to Zoro's previous strength. Remember, Kaido determines people value through battle.

Yes, Zoro said his attack wasn't enough to knock Kaido off his feet and that's why Kaido told Zoro he did enough by scarring him. Nobody except for Oden has been able to scar him which is much more impressive feat than knocking him off his feet.

Luffy knocked him down when they first fought but couldn't even injure him. The Scabbards knocked him down but couldn't even reopen an old wound. Zoro shouldn't be concerned about minor stuff that ultimately means nothing.
It's crazy how some of you fans overrate the importance of knocking someone down. Zoro dragon twister was more impressive than Red Rock.

People should be thankful Zoro didn't receive multiple opportunities to fight Kaido. The outcome for certain fans wouldn't have been good.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

Kek

Luffy got kod in seconds when he fought hybrid kaido 1 vs 1
Couldn't even keep up with him.

HA001

No, getting Kaido to acknowledge you is. One AdCoA punch from Luffy and Kaido envisioned him up there with the strongest. Zoro giving it everything he had, using his strongest Sword style, and Kaido told him to go sit in a corner, lmfao...
Never happened.

Kaidos reaction is to luffys GROWTH from the first time he negged him in kuri.

That was the first time he fought zoro.

He could see jesus christ behind luffy won't change the fact that kaido negged luffy in seconds again after it.

Meanwhile zoro after taking a double yonko with a broken body when even a yonko couldn't move a broken arm
Over powered and scarred kaido PRE POWER UP.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
No, getting Kaido to acknowledge you is. One AdCoA punch from Luffy and Kaido envisioned him up there with the strongest. Zoro giving it everything he had, using his strongest Sword style, and Kaido told him to go sit in a corner, lmfao...
One weak G3 without aCoC getting acknowledgement while the strongest G4 hit he is capable of, coated in aCoC gets nothing...
Or rather OKG got something, got smacked in the face instantly. :saden:
Yamato got acknowledgement as well and all she was capable of was a couple of blood drops...
You can seek acknowledgement or you can seek actual feats. Funny that Luffybros are focused on empty words. :myman:

Never happened.

Kaidos reaction is to luffys GROWTH from the first time he negged him in kuri.

That was the first time he fought zoro.

He could see jesus christ behind luffy won't change the fact that kaido negged luffy in seconds again after it.

Meanwhile zoro after taking a double yonko with a broken body when even a yonko couldn't move a broken arm
Over powered and scarred kaido PRE POWER UP.
Who gives a shit if it pertains to Luffys growth? He literally saw him as having the potential to stand amongst the Strongest.

He saw fuck all with Zoro's potential. Oden scarred Kaido, and he obsessed over it for over 20 years. Zoro scarred Kaido and he gave him a "good effort buddy" and forgot about it 20 seconds later. Lmao....

HA001

Who gives a shit if it pertains to Luffys growth? He literally saw him as having the potential to stand amongst the Strongest.

He saw fuck all with Zoro's potential. Oden scarred Kaido, and he obsessed over it for over 20 years. Zoro scarred Kaido and he gave him a "good effort buddy" and forgot about it 20 seconds later. Lmao....
No 1st time he sees luffy
Neg diff
Mocks him

1st time he meets zoros
Shat himself
We underestimated them
Gets scarred by a walking corpse
If you join me we'd rule the world

People actually take Crydo's traumatizing list seriously, the fact that he says that after some random ACoA attack is a joke lmao
-Asura CoC leak was obviously more threatening
-Any ACoC hit by Goofy is leagues above it when it comes to bypassing dragon defense

About the thread, I'd say KoH gives a much bigger AP boost relatively speaking, it's still outclassed by Goofy's:
-Physical boost
-Durability
-Speed
-Reaction speed
-Use of terrain

But then again you don't expect swordbros to look at any stat outside AP lol

He doesnt need to see anything with Zoro when one of the Strongest he sees achieved the same shit Zoro achieved. :luffylaugh:
He needed aCoC for it while Zoro did it without aCoC. There are levels to this. :myman:
You guys just love to make shit up. Zoro used Asura AND AdCoC, and still couldn't gain Kaido's acknowledgement.

But if denying AdCoC was used helps you sleep better at night, then by all means, deny away....