Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Nobody gives a flying freak about your opinions half the time because you always lash out at people you disagree with or criticize you.

You’re the literal embodiment of the kind of person people have a hard time interacting with. You’re like a cactus; It’s hard to handle you.
Post automatically merged:

Too late lol
Shut up and get lost from here.

Fucking dickrider trying to gather likes from everyone and later going somewhere acting like he is a respected user lmao.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Nobody gives a flying freak about your opinions half the time because you always lash out at people you disagree with or criticize you.

You’re the literal embodiment of the kind of person people have a hard time interacting with. You’re like a cactus; It’s hard to handle you.
Post automatically merged:

Too late lol
Fuck off stop talking to yourself you sad shit

Shut up and get lost from here.

Fucking dickrider trying to gather likes from everyone and later going somewhere acting like he is a respected user lmao.
I’m just trying to understand why you’re always in a sour mood. You take what I say to you like I’m only saying it for my own benefit.

I’m saying what I’m saying because it’s how I‘ve perceived you these past few months. You’ve always acted this way toward me when I’ve never purposefully done anything to anger you. Is it because you think I’m Solis? Is your opinion of me based on your opinion of someone else??

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I’m just trying to understand why you’re always in a sour mood. You take what I say to you like I’m only saying it for my own benefit.

I’m saying what I’m saying because it’s how I‘ve perceived you these past few months. You’ve always acted this way toward me when I’ve never purposefully done anything to anger you.
Don't post here acting like you are a Zoro fan. You are not. Go back to doing what you were doing on your original account.

Don't post here acting like you are a Zoro fan. You are not. Go back to doing what you were doing on your original account.
I’m a fan of many characters in One Piece. I don’t know why you think I’m not a fan of Zoro either?

Nobody said you can’t be a fan of more than one character. :gokulaugh:

Quit comparing me to someone else. You’re one of the only ones who seem to actually think that still I hope anyway lol

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I’m a fan of many characters in One Piece. I don’t know why you think I’m not a fan of Zoro either?

Nobody said you can’t be a fan of more than one character. :gokulaugh:

Quit comparing me to someone else. You’re one of the only ones who seem to actually think that still I hope anyway lol
You fucked up once. You said to me "You know exactly who" when I asked who you are and you are acting 1:1 to that user.

Cut the crap and end the shame.

Ofc you can be a fan of many characters. But don't act like you are a Zoro fan for ages, you've dickriding whatever character to gather likes on your main account.