Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1070 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
This gives me dejavu...
Zoro will not fight Kaido...he's the main antagonist..
Making Zoro fight Kaido was a viable option because there is a way to take him out of the equation. But things are a bit different this time around. I am not saying Zoro can't fight or won't fight Kizaru. I am saying he won't fight him if he's going to be the main arc boss. The main arc boss requires massive hype to maintain tension. It gets reduced when even the second strongest can hold off the most powerful villain in an arc.

Zoro fighting the main arc bosses isn't a new concept. It's been happening from the very beginning:

With Arlong, Zoro was too weak to fight him due to his scar.
Enel was too strong for him.
Lucci crushed both Zoro and Luffy.
Zoro was too weak for Kaido too.

But it's not the case now. Oda can't make Kizaru look like the massive threat that he is if he clashes with Zoro now—unless Zoro decides to hold back and gets crushed of course.

A brief clash is possible but not necessary—it sounds forced. We already know how much Zoro has grown tbh. Using Kizaru to test Zoro is a bit too much when Kizru's the main arc boss. If he's not meant to go down this arc, then having him clash with Zoro may be a feasible option. If he's going down this arc, then I don't see Zoro getting anything beyond the Seraphim.
well..we will see what will happen...there is no specified main boss for this arc...

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
please Lucci has taken G5 attacks and in awakened form and Lucci is in bandages of coruse he lost but it won't help Mr. Go either..he will be in worse state than Lucci...there is a reason gorosei feared G5....you are saying that Lucci with awakened zoan durability is weaker than normal human durability? :okay:
Endurance =/= durability.

Lucci might have better durability but once he's hurt, he can't take the pain and keep on fighting.
Mr. Go literally got hit with a massive ACoC attack several times stronger than anything Lucci was smacked with here and still photographed Goofy's mug.

I don't really care who fights who, I'd like it to be a group effort for the symbolism. But if not, whoever, so long as Vegapunk keeps feeding us lore and doesn't stop just because battle.
Hidden agenda detected. Stop it, even if there is a group effort, it wouldn't be Zoro and Sanji team just because mimimi equal wings bs.
Last time there is a group effort, it was Luffy and Zoro on the Rooftop against 2 Yonkos. Sanji are left behind. Another team battle of Braun Strowman Zoro & Nicholas Sanji ain't happening anymore.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Hidden agenda detected. Stop it, even if there is a group effort, it wouldn't be Zoro and Sanji team just because mimimi equal wings bs.
Last time there is a group effort, it was Luffy and Zoro on the Rooftop against 2 Yonkos. Sanji are left behind. Another team battle of Braun Strowman Zoro & Nicholas Sanji ain't happening anymore.
Hi

Bro, the seeds been sown. It's a DF that relies on the user's looks hence why OG boa is THE user for it. Giving it to S-Snakes means he has decided to pretty much get rid of the fruits actual power or start writing pedo piece
Over reaction lol:

Getting turned to stone does not require you to fall in love with her. With Slave Arrow and the beam, maybe, but not her regular attacks.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
why not? Zoan helps increase durability when Kaido in his strongest form enhances his stats...the same way Zoan durability is above normal human durability...Lucci get injured but he will be in a better state than Mr. Go under the same conditions especially if Lucci is in awakened state..
Being a zoan certainly helps but not all zoans are better than non-zoan users in endurance. I am sure you certainly don't think people like Zoro, Kid, and Law have lesser endurance than the likes of King, Lucci, Queen, etc. Zoans just recover faster than normal guys but they have limits too.

...Group effort means the entire crew. You know the entire crew that Kizaru broke the morale of. The entire crew that Luffy said 'they' would get back at Kizaru for. The entire group that was affected by that moment. Thus group effort getting back at him is narrative symbolism.

If that's hidden agenda, you must be paranoid.

Status
Not open for further replies.