Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1070 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I acknowledge the possibility that Kizaru may be a tough opponent but I can't see Kizaru truly being over Luffy

Like if he's still below the admirals then I have no idea what Oda has left in store

He can only make Luffy so much stronger than he is right now
Because its not about linear progression. Many of the top tiers left can fit into their own niches.

- Kizaru could finally force him to master FS in a way Kata/Kaido have not.

- Blackbeard may force Luffy to solely rely, in instances Haki only and without his devil fruit power, while BB has 2 to 3.

- Akainu, in theory, has the highest AP in the series solely because can melt you if you arent careful. This could be a pure brawl fight with Luffy trying to not get injured.

- Who knows what the fuck Im has if they are even a fighter, but ive always liked the idea of a water logia that can sap powers. Not dissimilar from BB, but the difference is youd become comletely helpless in the water as you would anywhere else.

- Shanks may have levels of conquerors that we just dont know yet. Basically a Roger protege. He also is a direct counter to FS and CoO, which would be interesting if Luffy fights him and cant predict his movements. It goes back to pre-TS struggles.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
All Admirals do not have CoC stop it. You don't need CoC anyways which is why Oda showed GB no selling Yamato ACoC like a joke. I think maybe 2 admirals have it if that.

Kizaru abd Luffy would be a big back and forth cause they should be around same level. This arc is weird too cause oda seems like he wants the villians to finally take a W by killing vegapunk or actually winning something cause WG been just getting wrecked.
Bro, calm down. I am not forcing or asking anyone to accept it. I think they should have it. Again, it's completely fine if some of them don't have it. It's not the end of the world. They don't need CoC to prove they're strong. I just think they have it because they're qualified.

I still stand by it. I think all admirals have CoC, not CoC coating
You still believe Greenbull has CoC :giogio: How could you still think that is beyond me

more skilled than Luffy
How can Kizaru be more skilled than Luffy smh?

If anyone seriously believed Lucci could beat Luffy they had issues. Let's not raise the bar to abnormal standards for Lucci...
Trying to act like a sensible poster now? 😂

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
Now that we've seen Luffy KO Lucci without even using ACoC or ACoA and never get tagged himself, I think it's fair to say he's between YC1-2 at most, not a disappointment but not a shock either.
About what was to be expected anyway, Luffy wasn't taking him seriously from the get-go, and it wouldn't make sense for powerscaling reasons if Lucci was on par with him now regardless of awakening

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
You still believe Greenbull has CoC :giogio: How could you still think that is beyond me
Why not? Doffy, Katakuri, Chinjao, and Yamato, etc, have it. Do you think Shanks can't do to them what he did to GB? I am not saying GB is guaranteed to have CoC. He's more than qualified to have CoC, and the Shanks incident doesn't prove he can't have it.

How can Kizaru be more skilled than Luffy smh?
Because his raw fighting skills are on par with a pure Haki and skill-based top-tier like Rayleigh.

Trying to act like a sensible poster now? 😂
Tbh, he never said Lucci is that strong. He only praised Lucci because Luffy used awakening on him.

Maybe, but Sanji wouldn't go down so fast to Luffy without advanced haki usage either. So he isn't up there in durability for sure.
But still, he managed to clash evenly with Luffy at least using considerably amount (as indicated by the many lightning arcs) of basic haki in G5 (for context, Katakuri could barely manage it versus a weaker G4 Luffy). Meaning, Lucci has respectable attack power and basic haki.

So overall, a bit weaker than Sanji, enough to give him a extreme diff

I used to think Lucci was as strong as Zoro, but nah, he is isn't near that level.

Status
Not open for further replies.