One Piece Chapter 1070: The Most Powerful Beings

Rate Chapter

• Total voters
Oh, yeah, Vegapunk is coming on board.

Nami might beat him up a little, though.

We already know from Weatheria that Nami has no problems attacking old men if she feels it's necessary.
Oda doesn't write self- conflict anymore.
Most likely everything Vegapunk did will be justify.
Unless we are getting Luffy vs Nami.. which will be too one-sided in favour of Nami.

There is Bonney too. So We will get our answer next chapter. Nami/Bonney taking control of seraphim will be much better but feels like they are meant to play big role in final arc. Especially Gorōsei having highest authority over them. They will most likely end up growing up when we will meet them next time.

Vegapunk hated Ceaser because he experimented on children. He is also helping punk hazard children.
Nami or any strawhats hasn't really shown any discomfort with Seraphims directly. Maybe seraphims are like pacifista.

If they are children then Nami helping Seraphims can be definitely her shining part this arc. There is also COC setup. Just the fact the Luffy promised to take Vegapunk and also promised Sentomaru to help Vegapunk. Doesn't feel like Oda is setting up Vegapunk to be bad character.

I am also interested in Naval battle if does happen.
Mirage tempo vs Light...

Also feels like Vegapunk and Franky will be upgrade Sunny and Sunny will fly over CPO , making a fool out of them.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Makin' Bacon Pancakes
β€Ž
Oda doesn't write self- conflict anymore.
Most likely everything Vegapunk did will be justify.
Unless we are getting Luffy vs Nami.. which will be too one-sided in favour of Nami.

There is Bonney too. So We will get our answer next chapter. Nami/Bonney taking control of seraphim will be much better but feels like they are meant to play big role in final arc. Especially Gorōsei having highest authority over them. They will most likely end up growing up when we will meet them next time.

Vegapunk hated Ceaser because he experimented on children. He is also helping punk hazard children.
Nami or any strawhats hasn't really shown any discomfort with Seraphims directly. Maybe seraphims are like pacifista.

If they are children then Nami helping Seraphims can be definitely her shining part this arc. There is also COC setup. Just the fact the Luffy promised to take Vegapunk and also promised Sentomaru to help Vegapunk. Doesn't feel like Oda is setting up Vegapunk to be bad character.

I am also interested in Naval battle if does happen.
Mirage tempo vs Light...

Also feels like Vegapunk and Franky will be upgrade Sunny and Sunny will fly over CPO , making a fool out of them.
Oda wrote crew conflict in Zou regarding going after Sanji, and in Whole Cake with Sanji and Nami. I think he moved on from those plotlines too fast, but he does explore them a bit.

Vegapunk has to do something to redeem himself regarding Bonney and the Seraphim, either a control chip, or some hidden purpose.

I think the Straw Hats will end up taking the Seraphim, especially if Vegapunk is going with them. We're clearly missing an aspect of Vegapunk's character still.

Nami using mirages to avoid Kizaru in naval combat would be awesome.

I'd love to see Vegapunk add some quick tech to the Sunny to help them escape, that would be sick.

If the Seraphim don't have Haki, Bonney can also just alter their age at will, and they'll be powerless.

I think the Gorosei will show up at some point to take the Seraphim from the Straw Hats, after they've already bonded with them.

Oda wrote crew conflict in Zou regarding going after Sanji, and in Whole Cake with Sanji and Nami. I think he moved on from those plotlines too fast, but he does explore them a bit.

Vegapunk has to do something to redeem himself regarding Bonney and the Seraphim, either a control chip, or some hidden purpose.

I think the Straw Hats will end up taking the Seraphim, especially if Vegapunk is going with them. We're clearly missing an aspect of Vegapunk's character still.

Nami using mirages to avoid Kizaru in naval combat would be awesome.

I'd love to see Vegapunk add some quick tech to the Sunny to help them escape, that would be sick.

If the Seraphim don't have Haki, Bonney can also just alter their age at will, and they'll be powerless.

I think the Gorosei will show up at some point to take the Seraphim from the Straw Hats, after they've already bonded with them.
I am talking about going against Luffy. Which is definitely not something Zoro or Nami will do.

It hasn't happened after Water 7.

I really don't mind Vegapunk being last strawhat. Much better than any other candidates..
He has a flaw but many other strawhats have too.

Last edited:
The last two chapters were absolute bangers !

- I love how the story is going with CP0 going against Sentomaru which is setting up the good marines against the corruption of the WG. Lucci embodies the evils + corruption of the organization, and they won't hesitate to harm their own. The Sword + G-5 + G-14 alliance with the Straw Hats is becoming more likely with every chapter, and they are nearby.

- The situation obviously echoes Shabondy with Kizaru, Sentomaru, and the Pacifistas but in reverse. This time Luffy and Co have the advantage, and people are depending on them.

- I think Zoro is gonna fight Kizaru much like how Rayleigh did it before him. I would not be surprised if Seraphim Mihawk joins that battle as a way to power scale or show Marimo's progress.

I think Kiri would have absolutely loved that chapter :(
Lucci was right. Sentomaru was helping the SH for saving Vegapunk. He was a traitor and got punished for it. And Kizaru wont side with him.