Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1071 Spoilers Discussion

Will we get an Elbaf Arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sasaki Kojirō

I already said back then, that Kizaru would take a large amount of military power with him, possibly even the new SSG weapon used to replace the Shichibukai. Admiral stans did not want to believe it, thought Kizaru is going solo. Now it's even worse than we've assumed, as we have Kizaru backed up by the CP0, the SSG weapons and an amount of military battleships we can't even begin to count, most likely backed up by Vice Admirals too. And even then we know, their attempt will fail.

:josad:
But why all these reinforcements if he can easily defeat a group of Yonko (shs) alone?

I mean, Green Bull would solo the entire alliance that defeated two emperors + their armies, because Kizaru only needs reinforcements for only par 40% of the power that defeated the emperors (it's not even the entire alliance).:myman::myman:

Kizaru's attempt boiled down to intercepting one of the emperors with the hope of not making them meet in person, we know that X-drake admitted to being a spy at the "end of the battle", with him passing on information of the events as we saw for Coby ( navy), the navy had long been waiting for these pirates to face each other (Kaidou and Big Mom) and X-drake was monitoring their fight to finally request the deployment of navy forces (admirals) at an opportune moment where he would catch the emperors off guard and exhausted after the confrontation, something that ended up not happening due to the fact that on the 3rd day the emperors decided to ally themselves.

The "long wait they've been waiting for is because X-drake has been in Kaidou's crew for quite some time acting as an informant for the navy".

Big Mom (out of her prime) was fought by Kidd + Law and wasn't even beaten fair and square, but pushed off the island with a few nukes. While Kaido ran through a gauntlet and had Luffy go through 4 power ups, including sky splitting Haoshoku and sun god awakening, and even then Kaido said he will take Bajrang Gun head on rather than dodging.

:queenhear:
Is that supposed to be impressive lmfao
Kizaru was heading to Egghead beforehand, now that there is a yonko crew guarding Vegapunk he’ll do the best he can to fulfill the mission of killing Vegapunk.
Kizaru asks for battleships to prevent their escape, because that’s what the Goofhats do whenever there’s an admiral after their ass, can’t be said for 5k rookies vs 30k 2 yonko raid
:shame:

i m

I mean, there's a lot of mystery around Kizaru and Vegapunk. And do not forget that Vegabank has not yet said how he extracted the laser from Kizaru

I mean its just my opinion i could be wrong or correct about it :myman:
That's well and good but Kizaru can't be the silhouette person on Egghead and be attacking the island from the sea at the same time

What's the point of make Lucci and Kaku come back as powerful élite agents of CP0... just to have them immediately and casually trashed by Luffy and Zoro?
Sounds like an useless filler

It would have made much more sense for Lucci to fight Sanji or Jinbe, and for Kaku to fight Franky or Nico Robin or Brook

... oh yeah I got it, it's to emphasize how Lucci and Kaku are like boss and right-hand man, while fodder Jabra is a forgotten useless weakling

:milaugh::milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.