Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1071 Spoilers Discussion

Will we get an Elbaf Arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro and Kaku fought before and are now fighting again. That's a real rematch. Zoro has never fought Kizaru. When Kizaru kicked Luffy around at Marineford, no one tried to claim that it was a fight, so it is confusing when some people act as though Kizaru appearing out of nowhere and shooting Zoro counts as a fight.

I feel like kaku will get franky brothers treatment when they waking up zoro ( pararell to water seven, zoro is guarding the ship, while sleeping just before kaku arriving)

Well it does seem like Killer and Kid just continued to follow their log pose, but who knows. Personally I don't see why it shouldn't be Elbaf, it's not like the SHs have anything else to do that I can think of.

Also we don't know if the Kuma plot is over, what if Vega transferred Kuma's brain unto a different body and he is that person? But yeah it seems this arc is on it's last chapters
Oh i definitely agree Elbaf is coming, i just wonder if its exactly "next". Like maybe we have something else in between, cause im not sure if the island order post wano was meant to be exacty linear with only the 3 options.

I actually still think Law was heading for Fullalead. During his fight for BB, he does mention being forced to surface and land on Winner Island, suggesting that wasnt their destination:

And yeah, not sure about the Kuma stuff just yet. Egghead certainly was made to give Vegapunk a location to reside at least. I think one chapter will be dedicated to this Kuma revelation and another to this mystery person. Assuming Kizaru isnt stopping them directly on Egghead, then yeah, they may leave the island in the next ~5 chapters or so.

We are talking about cp9 which whole power was based on the MASTERING of rokushiki. If you weren't a master in all the rokushiki you couldn't be a member of cp9, do you remember the mouse dude lowdiffed by franky on the train? All of cp9 members already mastered rokushiki but there are exception like Jabura whom could move while using tekkai
You need to learn the definition of mastering lol, if they all mastered Rokushuki then they'd all know Rokuogan, ask yourself why that isn't true.

Being in contact with Kuzan would be a good plot twist. Especially if they are both an art of sword. But you’d think that capturing Koby wouldn’t be enough for Kuzan to risk his position if that was the case.
Kuzan's the same guy that watched a nation get wiped out, and most likely helped as well. He's not a good person

Status
Not open for further replies.