[FNZ] Role Madness Round 08: Tokyo Ghoul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
And just one kill, this means only mafia does their kill and not the serial killer ?
Bogard has been jaintored which means it's mafia act.

Now if Bogard was sk then his kill would still be counted but host didn't mention any other kill or any kill getting failed or role blocked.

So it means, either sk didn't perform any kill last night or drago could be sk because we still don't know what drago role was

Wait so there are 2 mafia lest. Janitor (Is it mafia IIRC), mafia.

And then SK. But only 1 kill so maybe there is no SK which I doubt.
I find it odd that SK shot someone N1 and then didn't reiterate it again.

Usually the opposite would make more sense, because the more the game goes on, the least chance a SK is tracked by an investigative role.

Unless SK can only hit at X times.

At the same rate a Vigilante shouldn't hit someone blindly. Unless a strong sus was in place, which still doesn't quite justify the behaviour.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Bogard has been jaintored which means it's mafia act.

Now if Bogard was sk then his kill would still be counted but host didn't mention any other kill or any kill getting failed or role blocked.

So it means, either sk didn't perform any kill last night or drago could be sk because we still don't know what drago role was
So we won’t know Dragomir or Bogard’s roles until the end? What are the odds both are scum?

Reborn

So we won’t know Dragomir or Bogard’s roles until the end? What are the odds both are scum?
Hard to tell.

Both got janitored so it means both aren't mafia.

But we can't be sure if both are townie or third party.

Since only one kill happen at night with no info about kill being blocked or failed,then it could mean either of these

1)sk is down

2)sk didn't perform any kill last night

3)sk has limited shots

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Hard to tell.

Both got janitored so it means both aren't mafia.

But we can't be sure if both are townie or third party.

Since only one kill happen at night with no info about kill being blocked or failed,then it could mean either of these

1)sk is down

2)sk didn't perform any kill last night

3)sk has limited shots
The serial killer would be the third party, correct? I imagine they would act every night unless otherwise stymied.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
They could potentially be scum as in third parties.

But from the looks of it, I don't believe they are mafia. I've never seen mafia members get janitored.

There is a possibility that Drago was the SK and got NK which explains why there was only one death tonight. Or that Bogard was a killing role with limited use. But we have nothing to confirm if they are town or third party.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
The third party kill could also come from a cooldown ability, or it is someone who gets stronger and/or has other qualities over the time.
Ideally it was Drago, but we just gotta wait till next night to see and confirm.

Also mafia janitors can janitorize every night if not stated otherwise or if they don't have other abilities. So we just need to hope that the town roleblocker hits the janitor and push that person.

I somehow dislike @Finalbeta currently, he somehow tried to get focus on me, he could drive away attention from his scumbuddy? I will watch FB closely this DP. Also I have hard times reading Kiwi. 2 Persons from last DP I would like to screen through this DP.

Reborn is lock town, throw the key away.

Reborn

The third party kill could also come from a cooldown ability, or it is someone who gets stronger and/or has other qualities over the time.
Ideally it was Drago, but we just gotta wait till next night to see and confirm.

Also mafia janitors can janitorize every night if not stated otherwise or if they don't have other abilities. So we just need to hope that the town roleblocker hits the janitor and push that person.

I somehow dislike @Finalbeta currently, he somehow tried to get focus on me, he could drive away attention from his scumbuddy? I will watch FB closely this DP. Also I have hard times reading Kiwi. 2 Persons from last DP I would like to screen through this DP.

Reborn is lock town, throw the key away.
Finalbeta is fine.

I somehow dislike @Finalbeta currently, he somehow tried to get focus on me, he could drive away attention from his scumbuddy? I will watch FB closely this DP.
Very tinfoiley, since I sus'ed you from the very first day and not just last day, as well as at the same time you were never my only sus throughout the game.

Just like I properly made a case on you, and mine was not a weak push.

Reborn

Very tinfoiley, since I sus'ed you from the very first day and not just last day, as well as at the same time you were never my only sus throughout the game.

Just like I properly made a case on you, and mine was not a weak push.
Rej is fine

There is already another sus.

Since there are so many newbie with exception of few experience players like @Rej @Finalbeta @Sentinel @playa4321 , I would help new players catch scum by guiding them. I will take back seat for this day phase as it's time to teach new players how to scum read but I will guide townie by dropping some hints

Reborn

I hope experience players @Rej @Sentinel @Finalbeta @playa4321 @Cinera @Queen will allow me to take back seat this day phase to teach new players how to catch scum as they hold future of mafia on worst gen....

@Jew D. Boy @RayanOO @HA001 @NeutralWatcher @Yo Tan Wa ready for lesson? I will Only give guidance...rest is upto you all to figure out.

First lesson - whenever a townie dies look at his last day posts carefully. The same holds true for when scum dies (tac - Lanji). Now look at Bogard last day posts......

Wait a minute:
@Bogard [Janitored] has been killed.
@Dragomir [Janitored] has been killed.
So we have two scums get killed, two townies get killed and also two unknow fraktion?
If I think more about it, didn´t we have in Tokyo ghoul 3 fraktions?
@Sentinel you as Tokyo ghoul fans how was it build up overall in the manga?

It is kinda weird that Drago and Bogard roles doesn´t get revealed here, it could mean we have two scum teams(yes two scums because the ccg where bad too, which means we must face the ccg and bad ghoul fraction).

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I hope experience players @Rej @Sentinel @Finalbeta @playa4321 @Cinera @Queen will allow me to take back seat this day phase to teach new players how to catch scum as they hold future of mafia on worst gen....

@Jew D. Boy @RayanOO @HA001 @NeutralWatcher @Yo Tan Wa ready for lesson? I will Only give guidance...rest is upto you all to figure out.

First lesson - whenever a townie dies look at his last day posts carefully. The same holds true for when scum dies (tac - Lanji). Now look at Bogard last day posts......
From what i can see he was sus kiwi hard ??

Status
Not open for further replies.