Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
You think Luffy is as good as Katakuri with FS and he isnt. That should be convincing enough.
Lower up-time, no logia-like body, he is always angry, doesnt have AoE's.
Zoro isnt as easy to dodge as Luffy was since his attacks cover a lot more area.
I think kata is better at using it but it's still an OP ability. I don't think a jet gatling is easier to dodge than a slash.
G2 luffy is still really fast, with FS it should be more efficient.

But I think that the use of FS is going to be soften by Oda, it's too hard to counter. Tbh I don't think it was a good idea to introduce such an ability. He already is kinda backtracking.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Current G2/3 luffy with adv CoA and FS, I think not. But post WCI it's possible. My only concern is how he's going to bypass FS. Nobody has convinced me on that point.
  • Kaido straight up blitzed Boundman despite FS.
  • Gazelleman could kidnap Tama from right under Luffy's nose despite FS.
  • Zoro reacted to Batman's arrows faster than Luffy despite FS.
  • Luffy isn't a logia or special Paramecia like Kata that he can phase his body to more effectively dodge.
  • Zoro has substantially > attack speed than G2 Luffy.
  • Luffy has only really deployed FS effectively against fodders.

FS hasn't demonstrated itself to be something reliable. It has only really worked to evade the attacks of fodders, and even with it, some of said fodders have gotten the better of Luffy.

Last edited:
  • Kaido straight up blitzed Boundman despite FS.
  • Gazelleman could kidnpa Tama from right under Luffy's nose despite FS.
  • Zoro reacted to Batman's arrows faster than Luffy despite FS.
  • Luffy isn't a logia or special Paramecia like Kata that he can phase his body to more effectively dodge.
  • Zoro has substantially > attack speed than G2 Luffy.
  • Luffy has only really deployed FS effectively against fodders.

FS hasn't demonstrated itself to be something reliable. It has only really worked to evade the attacks of fodders, and even with it, some of said fodders have gotten the better of Luffy.
He has to activate his FS in order for it to work in the first place and he has to be calm as well.
He wasn't calm against kaido.
And speed alone shouldn't be enough to bypass it.
Anyway it's not the right topic and I don't really want to talk about FS anymore since I have a different view and it's not compatible with people who doesn't like that ability.

And it doesn't really matter since I think Oda will put that ability aside.

I came here to praise zoro not to debate luffy vs zoro.