Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
It's kind of exciting though, cause if Weevil really is a semi failed "clone" Whitebeard, then perhaps he truly did inherit his actual physical strength, and that wasn't just a throwaway comparison by Kizaru. If that's the case, we will get to see what a young Whitebeard was physically capable of, through Weevil.
It's not just physical power, young WB had haki as well. All the potential WB had, Weevil would have too, aside from DF but that gives him yhe opportunity to focus more on haki and maybe he got another DF anyway. He could be as strong as prime WB is my point here.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
NO because
1 Prove me they were the 12 great blade even before yoru ? ANd not the great 11 ?
Because when zoro will turn Wado and maybe enma in black blade this will no longer be the 12 great blade it will be the 14 !
So this number can change.
But talking about enma his creator is the same guy that create the kitetsu we all know there is 3 kitetsu .
The 1 zoro have The other one luffy used that is part of the 21 swords (Like wado and enma )
And the one that is part of the 12 great swords.
Yet this guy Said enma is his greatest creation .
That mean that enma is superior to 1 of the 12 great swords already before being turned black .

ANd this is facts so yes in black blade enma will match yoru just fine .
Well, we know there are 12 supreme-grade blades, and we have little to no reason to assume there were only 11 before Yoru, so the burden of proof lies on your shoulders to prove there were only 11 of such kind before Yoru. We don't yet know if the grade of the blade changes if you make it black. We only know a sword's rank improves when it's made black, and an increase in rank could simply mean that it'd outrank the other blades just like how Yoru outranks the other blades within the same grade.

If Yoru wasn't one of the 12 before turning black, then it makes no sense for it to be better than the other supreme-grade blades because they should previously outrank it before it was turned black according to your proposition. It should logically hit the same rank as the other supreme-grade blades, but it outranks them while staying in the same grade.

Kitetsu isn't the one who created Enma. It was Kozaburo, and he's the same guy who made Wado. They're two different people. So far we only know Enma is better than Wado while being in the same grade just like Yoru. So we know for a fact that one sword can be of a better rank than others within the same grade.

It's not just physical power, young WB had haki as well. All the potential WB had, Weevil would have too, aside from DF but that gives him yhe opportunity to focus more on haki and maybe he got another DF anyway. He could be as strong as prime WB is my point here.
I wouldn't doubt it. It's the best way Oda could show us Prime beards full power without having to resort to a flashback of some kind.

Status
Not open for further replies.