Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Conq looks the worst out of the people who had been going after Flower. After Flower modkilled herself he stopped posting all together. No aftermath reaction, no reevaluation of his Rayan thing with Flower/Reloaded that he kept hard tunneling, etc

Also noticed him liking posts of people sussing the people going after Flower after (noticed he liked one on TAC specifically). That didn’t sit right with me when he’s been on it too and it isn’t like he’s throwing his own two cents in on why.

He can answer for himself why he liked the posts, I know some people like posts they don’t have to agree with @ConquistadoR

Conq where is your head at now with a Flower town flip?
-

I’ve moved Al & Muugen to town leans.

Muugen, as scum, I think would stand to keep tunneling me and getting under my skin to throw me off, but he hasn’t and he’s actually worked with me some last day. And it didn’t feel like buddying bc it felt like normal cooperation, not like he was trying to get on my good side. He’s also looking in lots of directions and interacting with lots of people which I consider townie, scum is often more narrowly focused/not poking in as many direction I find.

Al, is somewhat vibe, and also I thought how he handled Reloaded felt townie. Could have kept going at him for easy content but instead pulled off and showed reevaluation. Also, he’s claiming he got hit by a kill last night, which would need to be Red Mafia, with WU checks if he’s lying he could be nailed on that so I don’t see him making an unnecessary risky lie on it. Ruling out one mafia for him automatically boosts chances he could be town.

Think Odd looks more town with doing his town triangle thing too. He was doing that kind of thing in Pokémon mafia. Also kind of a vibe check. We also agree on more stuff than not right now. (I would not call Pelosi a town lean, scum side of null at best, I don’t have a hard bead on her as scum but she feels off to me compared to the other games I’ve been in with her recently)

Status
Not open for further replies.