General & Others One Piece General Discussion

What I think is Roger didn't deserved the title of the King of the Pirates. Yes, He crossed the grand line. But what next? The pirates keep hating and refuse to obey to him although he is stronger than all of them.
To be the king of the pirates you must make your enemies following you. And that what will make Luffy deserve the title. Not to be the strongest nor to cross the grand line

So how many people here are excited to see Carrot, Rebecca, and Paulie fight alongside Luffy in the final war?
That's a good one. I guess your post is ironic but Carrot is the only useful one.

To be honest, I don't think we need Rebecca the crying baby.

Paulie could be back for new adventures with Franky and Iceburg who will have fixed Water Seven from the Aqua Laguna.

Guys, not sure if ever highlight of this power up things, but, can someone enlighten me of the original SH Monster Trio new form during final fight against Kaido, King and Queen?
1. Luffy
Form name: Gear 5
Characteristics: Awaken DF Zoan.

2. Zoro
Form name: King of Hell
Characteristics: Advance CoA? CoC coating on swords? The same as Asura, where only at desperate situation only can do this form?

3. Sanji
Form name: Ifrit Jambe
Characteristics: Blue flame? Exoskeleton is permanent? seeing as the indication are Sanji eyebrows swirling change the same direction as his brothers?

Guys, not sure if ever highlight of this power up things, but, can someone enlighten me of the original SH Monster Trio new form during final fight against Kaido, King and Queen?
1. Luffy

2. Zoro
Characteristics: Advance CoA? CoC coating on swords? The same as Asura, where only at desperate situation only can do this form?

3. Sanji
Characteristics: Blue flame? Exoskeleton is permanent? seeing as the indication are Sanji eyebrows swirling change the same direction as his brothers?
New Monster trio Zoro, Jinbei, and Sanji.
Luffy is the King of the Monsters

1. Luffy

2. Zoro

3. Sanji
Zoro was in a desperate situation when he unlocked King of Hell but currently he seems to be adept at it, seeing as he finished off King then succumbed to his injuries and there was no real indication he has a limit aside from how much haki he has. Ashura though seems same as always, finisher and how often Zoro can use it is kept vague though he likely won't display it often in fights.

Sanji's exoskeleton power-up is likely permanent though the swirling of the eyebrow changing back confused me as well. I think it's just to show he's back to being normal mentally. If the exoskeleton is an on/off thing, that would be surprising since it changes the body physically and took some time to take effect on Sanji.