Votes: 9 6.3%
  • Poor

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Awful

Votes: 3 2.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
if we assume sword is an undercover agent tasked to infiltrate the yonkou, some of yoususpect aokiji is also one and he infiltrated bb.
is shanks and big mom has also one of these?

would law also do the same to the straw hat? or will he become a counter mole?

oda gave soo many things to talk about its insane
My problem with that is that Aokiji should be the leader, not Drake.

Worst

Custom title
if we assume sword is an undercover agent tasked to infiltrate the yonkou, some of yoususpect aokiji is also one and he infiltrated bb.
is shanks and big mom has also one of these?

would law also do the same to the straw hat? or will he become a counter mole?

oda gave soo many things to talk about its insane
Ye that chapter actually opened TONS of possibilities, they said with Akainu as leader Navy grew in power during the TS so maybe that Sword squad (Suicide Squad?) is one of the thing Akainu promoted.
Post automatically merged:

My problem with that is that Aokiji should be the leader, not Drake.
There is a difference between Captain and Leader he can be captain of one squad/division we kow nothing about them yet just that they are called Sword

Ye that chapter actually opened TONS of possibilities, they said with Akainu as leader Navy grew in power during the TS so maybe that Sword squad (Suicide Squad?) is one of the thing Akainu promoted.

There is a difference between Captain and Leader he can be captain of one squad/division we kow nothing about them yet just that they are called Sword
Drake worked undercover before Akainu came to power.

so morgan said there are 3 incidents
  • result of reverie -> this is abolishment of the sichibukai , quite clear
  • someone dies
  • and someone trying to kill someone else
and we have this unknown variable that ties with either points above
  • coby's "that thing"
  • sabo's fate
  • garp's arabasta news
  • blackbeard "letting it in the hand of the marine"
  • chiper pool wanting to silence one of those point
anyone wanna take guess and tie them to a complete circle?
Cobra died and Garp is saying Alabasta is in turmoil now and the marines are trying to surpress it. Blackbeard is going to the Pluton in Alabasta since he figures the death of Cobra was the government trying to find an excuse take over Alabasta to get the Pluton. But of course in this case the marines don’t even know this is what the government wants and are just going there to surpress the chaos.

Sabo is being framed for trying to kill Vivi as well so she’s the attempted assassination victim in this case.

The government wants to cover up that Vivi is alive since it’s better for them that the entire Alabasta monarchy is dead

Coby is talking about the marines not being able to help with suppressing Wano even before he hears about the Momma and Kaido’s team up

May be Kuzan is under Sword. May be akainu and Kuzan are not actually against each other....
If so then Marine already has infiltrated Kaido and BB crew... wonder BM's information network has prevented Marines from deploying in her crew....
There is a theory made by @PuckTheGreat that says that Coby, Drake, Kuzan, Garp and other marines are part of a same organisation of marines and ex-marines who have grown dissilusionned with the WG and the Navy's actual directions under the corruptive rule of the Gorosei and CD and of fanatics like Sakazuki and who resist it from the shadows.

This is how they ruin your life. First, they promote you to RA, then they send you off to capture the most beautiful woman in the world who also happens to be conqueror lol. Boa is about to tear Coby a new one.

May be Kuzan is under Sword. May be akainu and Kuzan are not actually against each other....
If so then Marine already has infiltrated Kaido and BB crew... wonder BM's information network has prevented Marines from deploying in her crew....
So Kuzan working under Drake :suresure:.

Cute speculation there mate.
Anyways Oda kinda missed a step here, he should have made Kuzan the Sword leader.

Worst

Custom title
It will make sense for Aokiji to be one of them since he is getting along with Teach (the WG really fears him so it can really be that they infiltrated someone behind Teach's lines) and they would never let a big shot like Aokiji simply go away like that....

About BM and Kaido even if there is the chance that someone inflintrated behind their lines i don't think they will give a damn about it....

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
I would put Money on the bet that Garp is leading "Sword". Coby is his right Hand in that Operation and Drake is one the Infiltration for Kaido. Will be interesting where "Sword" is Operation also, maybe it is mainly for Kaido right now, maybe all Yonko?

Beside that, about Sabo, if i may guessing:
I think the WG tried to kill Cobra and Vivi, to take over Alabasta. One reason would be Pluton, like already mentioned here, the other one is to include Alabasta to the Maingroup of MJ, so it is not the land of traitors anymore. So i guess they got cobra and killed him, but when trying to kill Vivi, she got safed bei Sabo, which got injured, but was able to flee (with the other commanders maybe). Now the WG is blaming Sabo for the kill of both for some ridicilous reason.
Thats the reason for the inside, for the marines. But the main-civilisation shouldnt know about this kill, they should just get the info they got attacked by pirates on their way home, because now, when they got killed in MJ, they got killed under the supervising of the WG, the Admirals, the Marine, the strongest force on "the good side".
That going around, will bring alot of Trouble, losing trust, creating chaos. When the WG and the Admirals arent able to Keep People safe in MJ, where all came together, how should they be able to Keep the People on other islands safe? This News can separate the People, the kings from the table and the Folks. It opens the way for People trying to trust stronger Forces, like Yonkos. If they can promise to be safe, it seems more and more trustworthy when These News spread around.

Worst

Custom title
The chances of the marines or Blackbeard trying to invade Totto Land while BM is absent has significantly decreased. I guess that Katakuri, Pudding and the others will have their importance in a future arc.
Ye as i said it won't make sense for the Navy to attack BM's territory right know since they said they just hope that BM and Kaido will kill each other they don't want to anger them right now and le'ts be hones ok that it's Katakuri+Cracker but they can't deal with Admirals so sure Teach was talking about something else

BTW in other translations instead of "i won't let it to the navy" Teach say "I won't let the navy have them, i'll grab them first" he said it in plural now idk what is more correct......but he might be talking about the Warlords?

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Ye as i said it won't make sense for the Navy to attack BM's territory right know since they said they just hope that BM and Kaido will kill each other they don't want to anger them right now and le'ts be hones ok that it's Katakuri+Cracker but he can't deal with Admirals so sure Teach was talking about something else

BTW in other translations instead of "i won't let it to the navy" Teach say "I won't let the navy have them, i'll grab them first" he said it in plural now idk what is more correct......but he might be talking about the Warlords?
Nah, just mangastream f*cked up the Translation.
Everyone else, also Eten, are translating the text with "it".

finally Mihawk realized about himself....this is a step forward for sure...he will grow leaps and bounds from now on and surpasses Vista....:yearight::yearight:
You really shouldn't talk poorly about Vista that way. He was so far below Mihawk's level he had to postpone their battle to give him an opportunity to grow stronger. That is nice of Mihawk. I guess he's hoping maybe Vista can get him a warm-up match before Zoro reaches his level.

Mihawk gets excited when he sees fodders. Nothing new. He also chased Krieg Pirates all the way to East Blue.

Just see when an Admiral actually shows up knocking his front door. Mihawk will cook Fujitora ramen to avoid the fight.
No, he's excited because nobody has went after him for years, except for Zoro. Everyone else has been too scared. Now, after all this time the Marines have sent eight warships and their secret weapons after just person. It will give him something to do while he waits for is Zoro.

Last edited:
M

MD Zolo

Cobra died and Garp is saying Alabasta is in turmoil now and the marines are trying to surpress it. Blackbeard is going to the Pluton in Alabasta since he figures the death of Cobra was the government trying to find an excuse take over Alabasta to get the Pluton. But of course in this case the marines don’t even know this is what the government wants and are just going there to surpress the chaos.

Sabo is being framed for trying to kill Vivi as well so she’s the attempted assassination victim in this case.

The government wants to cover up that Vivi is alive since it’s better for them that the entire Alabasta monarchy is dead

Coby is talking about the marines not being able to help with suppressing Wano even before he hears about the Momma and Kaido’s team up
Is there a difference in 'death' and 'murder' in Japanese. Because if there is, I don't understand why the Government would try to cover up a 'death' specially since Cobra (the most likely suspect) was already sick.

Secondly, assassination 'attempt' by definition means a failure. Because if it was successful, it would be murder. And then that would be the headline.

Status
Not open for further replies.