Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m a Zoro and Admiral fan
My ideal scenario would be that they’re clashing and Kizaru admits that Zoro is a serious threat now (with some flashbacks to Sabaody.)
But he’s still not ready and they will clash again in the future.
Zoro will train his CoC and will cut awakened light in the future
So he can cut everything
BUT in his battle against Shiryu he will completely master to cut "nothingness". I think Shiryu's awakened ability will turn him into "nothing", like a untouchable ghost

Zoro will reach the pinnacle of swordsmanship by cutting everything and nothing. He will also forge a black blade and will finally fight against Mihawk

The end
where do you put Gandi? The guy seems legitim a beast (more than the other 4 elder). It would be a waste if Zoro woudnt fight him.

Mihawk is the last one sure, where do we put the Gandi?

Zoro is the fight and... and... ah nothing else :risitameh:
Strong, beautiful, adventurous, approachable, autonomous, authentic, calm, confident, determined, diligent, easygoing, focused, honest, insightful, intuitive, patient, perceptive, resourceful, responsible, alert, athletic, compassionate, extraordinary, fun loving, hard working, honorable, incorruptible, heroic, reliable, selfless, stoic, basically Zoro.

Zoro got acoc, shiliew is essentially a bum compared to him, he will fight someone else:endthis:
We still now nearly nothing about him
Oda can always pull something out of nowhere
I’m not even a Shiryu fan but you can’t deny the obvious truth

Zoro will fight against Shiryu, Kizaru and Mihawk
Maaaybe we’ll get the 5 SN vs 5 Elders but the Revos could also fight against them

Strong, beautiful, adventurous, approachable, autonomous, authentic, calm, confident, determined, diligent, easygoing, focused, honest, insightful, intuitive, patient, perceptive, resourceful, responsible, alert, athletic, compassionate, extraordinary, fun loving, hard working, honorable, incorruptible, heroic, reliable, selfless, stoic, basically Zoro.
Fucking huge W :kata:

where do you put Gandi? The guy seems legitim a beast (more than the other 4 elder). It would be a waste if Zoro woudnt fight him.

Mihawk is the last one sure, where do we put the Gandi?
I can’t scale them to be honest
:zorothink:
We still now nearly nothing about him
Oda can always pull something out of nowhere
I’m not even a Shiryu fan but you can’t deny the obvious truth

Zoro will fight against Shiryu, Kizaru and Mihawk
Maaaybe we’ll get the 5 SN vs 5 Elders but the Revos could also fight against them

We will see

Because I don't think it's time for big player like kizaru to go down as there isn't enough build up for that (Obviously not saturn).

Also, hyping luffy makes little sense when he just came out beating kaido and as yonkou

But will see
In the grand scheme kizaru isn't that big a deal tho especially after wano

Also kizaru going down would be a good opportunity to have the orange admiral take his place
:endthis:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Caribou has no way of moving around the lab easily

Also, he doesn't come under definition of traitor which implies someone trustworthy is back stabbing.

VP has nothing to do with caribou
The other Straw Hats seem to be moving around just fine though
Bonney found her way as well
:choppawhat:

And if Caribou really is under Blackbeard's wing then that makes the connection, everyone wants Vegapunk so it's natural that includes Blackbeard. And considering that no one was detected when the dome turned off, and how Shiryu was not seen in the chapter with Blackbeard vs Law I think a door is opening here.

If any of the satellites had any kind of self-preservation then none of them are traitors

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
In the grand scheme kizaru isn't that big a deal tho especially after wano

Also kizaru going down would be a good opportunity to have the orange admiral take his place
:endthis:
Kizaru has build up from the sabody unlike kaido or BM

Don't think oda will take him down in a small arc like this one without any build up

Status
Not open for further replies.