• Entry 11

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I just confirmed with the hosts, using abilities on waves will consume our shots of that said ability. Which is honestly eh..... Not sure it's worth it to waste investigative/doctor abilities for example on waves mechanics.
yeah but if town protecting other town reads, it will end up killing the players if not counter.

as for investigate this usually more for town to find scum, but prob get scum result/if other is town because no one counters it.

i think protect, and investigate are important for town survive, and rb

I read it, but if a town role is lynched, can you be confident that right after that we will get the lynch right? Without even a talk prior? This can be dangerous as I said+ the scums can just gang on someone, the town can be afk, etc.
Which is why I said going forward we can have a consensus list of lynch candidates that we will be updating every day as new info comes. That why if a mislynch happens and this ability activates we lynch from that list. Lynches are towns most powerful weapon, having more of them is good, rarely bad.

that's true, but we can set rules before night

like:

X is main wagon:
- if X is scum, vote Y because Y pushed for other wagon,
- if X is town, vote Z because X was counterwagon,
- if X escape lynch/lynch get redirected, vote X again.
Read this
I read it, but if a town role is lynched, can you be confident that right after that we will get the lynch right? Without even a talk prior? This can be dangerous as I said+ the scums can just gang on someone, the town can be afk, etc.
Btw I used an ability on the 5th wave, only 3 abilities needs to be used here

AL sama

Red Haired
β€Ž
My games have abilities like those who seemingly seems ok but have darker effects behind them Im not fully trusting this hence why handing them a night lynch is a win win scenario for whatever they are. If they are town they will use it, if they are scum they wont and its a wasted ability on them.

Better be safe than sorry.
risk it for biscuits

Which is why I said going forward we can have a consensus list of lynch candidates that we will be updating every day as new info comes. That why if a mislynch happens and this ability activates we lynch from that list. Lynches are towns most powerful weapon, having more of them is good, rarely bad.
Man I understand, but I saw games where town were lynching only townies, I will vote for night talks, if this night lynch is chosed, there will be needed a lot of preparation
In my opinion we should chose a weaker ability(night talk is strong for town only)

Man I understand, but I saw games where town were lynching only townies, I will vote for night talks, if this night lynch is chosed, there will be needed a lot of preparation
In my opinion we should chose a weaker ability(night talk is strong for town only)
Why should we try and not give town the strongest thing they can get from that list? Town only lynching townies in one game doesnt invalidate what I said lmao.

But aight you do you.

If scum gang up on someone in the night lynch thread then they are basically outing themselves.
I didnt voted yet, but my main pick is that night talk, I will wait and see the general opinion and then decide, for me this night lynch can go 50/50 or lower chances for a right lynch, right after a mislynch situation

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
This night lynch is a recipe for disaster.

Getting to know one likely scum out of 2 is much more certain.

Status
Not open for further replies.