• Entry 11

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you assuming ESC wins the highest vote ability when I quoted both rej posts and it nowhere mentions anything of this sort. It written like a song competition but in the form of mafia and the only winner is the best song or in mafia terms the most voted entry. So why are you pushing your narrative that ESC player gains the highest voted entry?

You been pushing this narrative that ESC wins the highest voted entry when that is no where stated, it only states that the best entry will be rewarded. The reward might be that the player who wins gets to chose an entry ability for his own? There is multiple ways to look at it and you being fixated in one narrative to get your entry to win is fishy and you are crafty enough to do something like this.

You claim that I am mad, but here you are slowly malding. You do tend to use emotion manipulation to your advantage. I stated early that we need to vote for the entry based on the who made that entry because knowing who gets rewarded here is important. Not sure why you think this has anything to do with you personally? the world does not revolve around you.
You are the dumbest person in this planet, me telling you LETS STOP TALKING BECAUSE THIS IS GOING NOWHERE AND I CANT CONVINCE YOU SO JUST WATCH HOW I PLAY IS NOT ME TRYING TO POCKET YOU YOU DUMB MOTHEF*

You couldn't even defend your own logic
No you are just a buffoon with the IQ of a pebble who cannot differentiate town lean and town read. Fucking clown.

SK I didn't read from p6 to p82 so I am not fully caught up like you say
I talked about my reads who were questioned, it's not like I don't have other reads and if you read my posts you know I gave TRs for Pein and Al for the millers claims and maybe was just implied but I think Ekko is also town.

You say about Kagurashii talking with Ekko like that should be AU, I know how annoying was he in past games, attracting suspicion, but I remember he played different when he was scum (do we have to remember that game?) so I think this is jist his playstyle.
About her, I see as interesting the fact you town lean her when she is attacking you like that. Isn't this a way to make her stop the attack?
you have had plenty of time to catch up. I just iso you have provided no reads list in none of your post. You haven't done anything i can see. have you managed to catch up? What are your reads, it is looking like you aren't applying the effort. I need to see more from you. You gave the two millers a town read and ekko.

That's it since the game started? I have my reads list out there, and until I see some more they looking kinda the same, but I am kinda hedging you into scum lean now based on the fact you haven't made a real attempt to be more involved.

Fuji is having a melt down, nothing to see here.
Yeah I mean, I don't really think you've done much to cause him to have that type of reaction. If you are scum reading him for wanting to vote entry three, I think that might be a bit weak. I disagree with your idea about EVC, but I think the status of EVC honestly doesn't really matter right now. Don't think it's a wolf ability.

So you refuse to write a few words.
I will read your posts, i don't remember much from you
You obviously didn't read my posts because you have no idea about my reads.
That is a lie because I have read every post in this game. And you don't remember nothing because you admitted in the post I just quoted on Thursday you haven't read a thing from p6 up until page 82.

You are the dumbest person in this planet, me telling you LETS STOP TALKING BECAUSE THIS IS GOING NOWHERE AND I CANT CONVINCE YOU SO JUST WATCH HOW I PLAY IS NOT ME TRYING TO POCKET YOU YOU DUMB MOTHEF*

No you are just a buffoon with the IQ of a pebble who cannot differentiate town lean and town read. Fucking clown.[/QUOTE]

You couldn't explain your own reasoning and kept repeating yourself when I am simply was pulling receipts of what you said. Then backed out and tried to pocket me. Like you should go back and read your own words lol.

Why are you having a meltdown? you behaving and acting like a child right now. I don't want your blood pressure to rise. Breath fuji.

Yeah I mean, I don't really think you've done much to cause him to have that type of reaction. If you are scum reading him for wanting to vote entry three, I think that might be a bit weak. I disagree with your idea about EVC, but I think the status of EVC honestly doesn't really matter right now. Don't think it's a wolf ability.
It doesnt matter what he's done to me right now, he's simply been annoying all game long. And his reasoning for the ESC thing is just plain retarded. We werent even discussing it anymore and this dude comes here and tells me he's pinged because Im trying to get town to vote for something we might get. A night lynch.

THis tentai keeps saying that I am sussing him out of spite.
He is lying.
I was already sussing whoever made that scummy cube thing.
Look here.

Some of these are scummy AF.
I think scum made some and assumed town was not gonna be able to know who made which.

Lynch the maker of -

Disruption Cube.
I mean...do I even need to explain?
Passive to scan as town? Lol.
Embarrassing.

Barbie girl.
Why would town need fake writeups?

Bending reality.
Kinda scummy but in the middle.
Then many pages later he was outed as the cube maker and I voted for him.
so what he is saying demonstrably false.

*reads explanation*

Terrible.
Flustered

[ Vote lynch lord tentai ]

Just updating this a bit. Disclaimer that I did not read the last seventy pages of D0 (Troll Day).

@Mashiro Blue - Slight Town
@Random Asshole - Slight Wolf
@Ariess - Slight Town
@Juliet - Slight Wolf
@Ekkologix - Slight Town
@Alwaysmind - Slight Wolf
@Rottkins -Lean Town
@MonochromeYoru - Null
@Charlie - Slight Town
@T-Pein™ - Slight Town
@Kagurashii - Slight Town
@Naomi - Lean Town
@Lord Evil - Slight Town (Pelosi now)
@Gambit - Slight Wolf
@MangoSenpai - Slight Wolf
@Zolo - Slight Wolf
@oddoddfruit - Slight Town
@Michelle - Slight Town
@Fujishiro - Slight Town
@AL sama - Slight Wolf
@MUUGEN - Slight Town
@Destroya - LOCK Town
@SoulKiller - Slight Town
@Indigo - Slight Wolf (Flower now)
@Udell - Slight Wolf
@Lord Tentei - Slight Wolf
@BakiDou - Lean Wolf
@Xlaw - Slight Wolf
@Underworld Broker - Slight Town
@MitchMatch - Slight Wolf
@Nessos - Null
@Ryu Kishi - Slight Wolf

Last edited:
It doesnt matter what he's done to me right now, he's simply been annoying all game long. And his reasoning for the ESC thing is just plain retarded. We werent even discussing it anymore and this dude comes here and tells me he's pinged because Im trying to get town to vote for something we might get. A night lynch.

could be trying to derail from tentai me thinks.
That logic of his is just too awful to be legit...

I noticed while catching up how he was pushing this narrative kinda hard and selling his own entry which rubbed me wrong. So I went back and checked the hosts posts to see if there is any truth to it and that's not what I found which is why I brought it to questioning and the next thing I see is this tantrum melt down he is throwing. I already had fuji in scum lean and this made me revisit and question him and look at him now. Dude is unstable lol.

could be trying to derail from tentai me thinks.
That logic of his is just too awful to be legit...
Actually Tentei is a player I was planning on addressing next, just did not expect for fuji to have this melt down like a 10 years old. I will get back to tentei myself for I think his ability submission is very sus.

I noticed while catching up how he was pushing this narrative kinda hard and selling his own entry which rubbed me wrong. So I went back and checked the hosts posts to see if there is any truth to it and that's not what I found which is why I brought it to questioning and the next thing I see is this tantrum melt down he is throwing. I already had fuji in scum lean and this made me revisit and question him and look at him now. Dude is unstable lol.
Okay this also helps me understand your perspective a bit better. So you think that Fuji is sussy because he is promoting his own entry as the one that should win while also pushing the idea that EVC will win the ability? Are you worried that Fuji will win the ability or what is the true ping?

1 No to weeb council, night talkinhg is ok but you slap an offficial title on itt and it soon turns into scum run night lynches

2 this one is cool

3 aint the mislynch insurancee it wants to be

4 lose the gratuity half

5 cube is sus, who’s idea was that one I wonder

6 Judgement to complex

7 more sus, are townies thinking outside the box and seeking to use fake writeups for the benefit of town? I doubt

8 weebball is cool ad, I support

9 blessing is noice

10 Peeper is ordinary move with jackpot potenntial

11 don’t like cop tag here

12 retcons are bulllshit, that’s a fuck no from me
Yo, can you please tell me which ability/entry you submitted for Eurovision? That's pretty important

@Mashiro Blue
@Lord Tentei
@Ekkologix
@AL sama
@Dr. Watson (mango)
@Charlie
@Destroya
@SoulKiller
@BakiDou
@Fujishiro
@Alwaysmind
@Flower (indigo)

From what I gathered so far:

1. Weeb Council - Flower
2. I AM TOWNIE!!! -
3. Bond of Fate - Fuji
4. Detective Boys -
5. Disruption Cube -
6. Archangel's Judgment - Blue
7. Weeball - Charlie
8. Barbie Girl -
9. Blessing of Heaves -
10. Peeper -
11. The Beauty Of Voluntary -
12. Bending Reality - AL sama
tbh, i thought i'll crush it with Weeball :/
Bond of fate> Rehash of my Date A Live ability :gonope:
i am townier!! is mine but rej nerfed it to 1 cycle cooldown so not worth a vote anymore unless someone wants a double action BADLY soo

its either night lynch or WU undo. the rest are almost irrelevant noise or very situational and dont help the game momentum much
1. Weeb Council - Flower
2. I AM TOWNIE!!! - Ekko
3. Bond of Fate - Fuji
4. Detective Boys -
5. Disruption Cube -
6. Archangel's Judgment - Blue
7. Weeball - Charlie
8. Barbie Girl -
9. Blessing of Heaves -
10. Peeper -
11. The Beauty Of Voluntary -
12. Bending Reality - AL sama
I created disruption cube. I was figuring if town could cuck a potential mafia cop and screw them up it could give the town a second cop ability. But I also didn't get to finish refining the ability so it was unfinished and mafia role creation is not my strong suit which is why I never created a mafia game. which is why the first part of the ability didn't get removed.

I also was nervous about making an ability that would possibly help scum more. So I much rather no one votes for this ability whatsoever since I didn't finish refining it before the deadline.

Let's finally put tpein's lies to bed once and for all. this is all of the post in order, with time stamps. How am I getting outed for what I did when Charlie asked and I admitted my ability. Let's stop the cap ass lying and tell the truth. A townie would tell the truth not outright lie to people without providing actual evidence. This is the evidence of me telling the truth.

Actually Tentei is a player I was planning on addressing next, just did not expect for fuji to have this melt down like a 10 years old. I will get back to tentei myself for I think his ability submission is very sus.
Save yourself the breathe. I addressed everything already. And what I said was just quoted and that's what it is. Read it. Understand it. And that's pretty much it.

Status
Not open for further replies.