• Entry 11

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am naofumi iwantani and I stopped the lynch. That was my power and if I used it I become a tree stump. That was why I unvoted and since it was a passive I couldn't stop it from happening. So now I get stick around and help town but I have no vote power.

Such a fun role.

-_-

I would not trust in flavour indicating alignment. And your passive was to stop the lynch or become a tree stump? If not to stop the lynch then why use it?:bamathink:
I am naofumi iwantani and I stopped the lynch. That was my power and if I used it I become a tree stump. That was why I unvoted and since it was a passive I couldn't stop it from happening. So now I get stick around and help town but I have no vote power.

Such a fun role.

-_-

Because what does ESC wins from this? It makes sense that he gains the most voted ability. Also Rej limited and nerfed my ability and Ekkos so clearly he's trying to balance it, why would he try to balance it if its not gonna be used?
Mine was nerfed twice. Right away and then when other submissions started to appear. This is original Weeball

[Weebball] - Revolutionary invention essential for catching and storing Weebs. Each cycle, try to capture Weeb by guessing their alignment. If you guess their alignment correctly, gain copy of one of their abilities for next cycle only. If you guess wrong, you can't use Weebball next cycle. Critical Capture - If you guess both their alignment and role, you'll also have an option to jail them for a cycle.

What does ESC get from this ? They running a charity ?
If they don't get it, maybe they're running jury vote? Like, that's how real ESC work.

1. We can see each performance.
2. Viewers vote for their favourite.
3. Entries get up to 12 points from viewers.
4. Jury/music experts make their own ranking (up to 12 votes again).
5. Votes are combined and whoever have the most, wins.

So if winner gets ability, ESC would basically have deciding vote. In that case, would be best to leave cube and barbie with 0 votes just in case.

Considering I can do something that town needs. But ya know the scum would love to jump on something easy like blood in the water.

5d chess anyone ever fancied a game of it?

:kuzanshut:
He was claiming something different here.
Now he claims he is a dead treestump.

Do we believe it?
I dont.
If he was a treestump he wulda just claimed it right away.

Status
Not open for further replies.