• Entry 11

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
For what it means, I can confirm Rion did use an investigative ability and one "creative" this phase. His results on Fuji are probably genuine
He is not town.
could had used it and lied just out of spite.
Wouldn't trust anything he says
He is literally squirming,
Imagine being the main wagon for 48 hours.
sad!
also kinda cruel.

@AL sama Why do you feel very strongly about flower being town again? my bad if I missed it. I know she RPS'ed you, but what happened off this RPS?

Flower is actually being very inactive unlike her nature.
You can literally read what my ability does on the WU lol. It's called Game Battle and it was tossed.

I'm not very active because I'm very busy atm. Will be better next week.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
You knew about your role since the get go, did you ask him for details?
No, I didn't because I took it as a joke.

kagu if u r an indie do us a solid and claim it asap please

you asking AL if he has tmi on you implies you are not town. BUT you do seem somwhat uninformed so maybe indie??
I'm not an indie. I am town. Feel free to lie detect me.

Just deal with it, use the translator that was provided and hope you don’t get hit with a post restriction that’s ten times worse than simlish
Actually that one time Ekko got PR'd in the Breaking bad game it was hilarious!! Also 10x times harder than this. Good ol' fella @Pot Goblin helped us by translating him xD

Did you forget @Ekkologix?

why r u entertaining this guy ffs lol
I did it for one time. Then he started spewing nonsense so I didn't continue.

This makes no sense, if anything I actually believed your claim until it was pointed out that I had similar role that can create chat with people and it was my own role and I was scum that game, so yes I backtracked because being able to create chats is by itself is not townie and you done nothing this game to make me town read you so far.
That is exactly what I said. You only thought that my outbreak was little townie but not the claim itself. Juliet was misunderstanding so I corrected her.

sounds like when girls catch their bfs cheating and bring the DM proofs lmao
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

He claimed to be this:

And that he came a treestump after stopping the lynch, then he claims the lynch stop only works on town hence why he knew Kagura was town.

Except he voted Kagura and tagged her for questioning an hour or two prior.

He was caught in a lie.
On closer inspection it seems like Fuji has messed up the timeline here and has made a couple of assumptions after that

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰

You will carry on the will of mother. I will impart to you my memories. There are plenty who would love to be where you are. With this karma you will be a progenitor of my mother. Which would be your great grandmother, Kayuga Otsutsuki. I am your father. When the time comes you will be my vessel. I plan to finally reach godhood. And through you I will see this godhood.

Come my child..
No nein ne.

I'll give you a 3/10 on RPing.

1- No setting. If you want to RP to strike fear and give the feel of impending doom you must first set the environment and explain the surroundings. Like in LNs people need to know the atmosphere in which the event is ocurring.

2- Too much one liners/posts. If you spread them throughtout time, people will forget the first posts. Do it in one big WU.

3 - You're too vague. Naturally you're not going to say what's happening but you must at least showthe end result of the action by RPing."Take chakra" by itself is nothing to fear, mages in Manhwa get their mana depleted and they're fine after a rest. You must say they die or smth and must paint it in an excruciating way. Like it it now there is no feel of impending disaster.

Case in point - Krul Tepes's WU with the Night of the Blood Moon ability. 1, 2, and 3 are checked.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
No nein ne.

1- No setting. If you want to RP to strike fear and give the feel of impending doom you must first set the environment and explain the surroundings. Like in LNs people need to know the atmosphere in which the event is ocurring.

2- Too much one liners/posts. If you spread them throughtout time, people will forget the first posts. Do it in one big WU.

3 - You're too vague. Naturally you're not going to say what's happening but you must at least showthe end result of the action by RPing."Take chakra" by itself is nothing to fear, mages in Manhwa get their mana depleted and they're fine after a rest. You must say they die or smth and must paint it in an excruciating way. Like it it now there is no feel of impending disaster.

Case in point - Krul Tepes's WU with the Night of the Blood Moon ability. 1, 2, and 3 are checked.
Also a pic.

No blood, no disaster in your posts.

Visuals are an important factor to show the feelings you want to pass to the readers.

A guy with a children talking doesn't give that feeling at all.

That is exactly what I said. You only thought that my outbreak was little townie but not the claim itself. Juliet was misunderstanding so I corrected her.
okay I think there is a misunderstanding here, what I am trying to say is what you said makes no sense of me not believing your claim because I did believe your claim and gave you the benefit of the doubt of it being townie until it was pointed to me that such roles as you outed can be scum. I do believe your claim, it’s just it does not prove me to me that it makes you town if you create a chat or not anymore. So not sure why you are saying I never believed it when I actually did? Hence the “this makes no sense”.

Worst

Custom title
@Worst i remember game where you where going for town president, which game was this? you also got killed early as town and you where tunneling i think mango to die in that game...was it previous weeb game?

Hmm
i don't think there was such a game where i was tunneling mango, was running for town leader AND i died early at the same time

@Worst who has all said anything about me being “friendly” to you given last game?

Al?
hmm i don't recall someone saying that i think it's just my impression........Al said that i was trying to pocket you again like the last game and i said that " for all i know you are trying to pocket me cuz u're being too nice etc etc )

No nein ne.

Uh huh

Status
Not open for further replies.