• Entry 11

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Study session, and tracking glasses fits Conan as a character, I dont see many ``nerdy`` characters submitted, tracking glasses does not fits Jigen at all.
The scum faction can fake claim their abilities, I do believe that this is an example of this fake claiming
This is why I said that Fuji is the god father, I expect him to scan innocent and all.
@Charlie
Still even if Fuji was Conan, Sigis said LTt used creative action too (which he forgot to mention). Could be that he simply got some investigation with creative action.

Tracking glasses doesn't have to come from Conan just because it says glasses. It could be random ass name for tracking ability.

If they're teammates, why tf would LTt bring any atention to Fuji to begin with? If the plan is "they'll like him because i tried to make him look bad", then it's shitty plan because for all we know they could be members of 2 different mafia teams.

Tbh, that looks like either TMI you keep for yourself or just reach and a half.

Still even if Fuji was Conan, Sigis said LTt used creative action too (which he forgot to mention). Could be that he simply got some investigation with creative action.

Tracking glasses doesn't have to come from Conan just because it says glasses. It could be random ass name for tracking ability.

If they're teammates, why tf would LTt bring any atention to Fuji to begin with? If the plan is "they'll like him because i tried to make him look bad", then it's shitty plan because for all we know they could be members of 2 different mafia teams.

Tbh, that looks like either TMI you keep for yourself or just reach and a half.
And you look like you cant add 1+1 together, it is a reach yes, Im trying to solve here, begone with your TMI talk

I was enjoying Sunday IRL, now after catching up I have way too many quotes I spoiler for my own use
@Michelle night lynch votes might be done privately in role PMs and impossible to track

We can’t do a β€œkill em all, let god sort them out” and go clearing suspects because everybody is a suspect and at that point it’s equal to an rng lynch

With informed scums also placing votes, momentum and influence starts to swing their way
What do you think of fuji so far Michelle? before I give you my own opinion regarding his situation, I would like to see what you have to say first.
No, I didn't because I took it as a joke.
The beauty of chakra is knowledge of mother.
I think he's copied Ratchet from last game, Pein has a tendency to mimic others
And black chakra rods is mine too. That's for a special friend.
so I’d assume tracking glasses is an alignment check ability? sounds more like it would be tracker/watcher

what about chakra rods?
what’s the ability and who did you use it on.
It's an either or ability for tracking glasses. I obviously asked for alignment. As for black chakra rods. You know what I told you. The video tells all.
The ability is probably based off the character I submitted. Conan has tech on his glasses and he is an detective. If Rej created the abilities off of character behaviour I would assume that Conan has other abilities to scan. The glasses would likely be used to track.
Apparently we vote here, not in PMs so it's easily trackable. We discussed that already but we can decide on night Lynch options (based on flip) beforehand.
Subbing out is completely irrelevant here, it’s a different thing

Now I’m not saying let Lord Tentei live today, what I’m saying is Fuji fucked up the timeline on his original β€œproof” against LT and it doesn’t work properly.

Accidental or deliberately by Fuji, the foundation of this case has been wildly misinterpreted

Am I right or am I tripping balls?
No Town would fake claim his role.

LT tried to gain Town cred by claiming Naofumi but he probably forgot that players only get pre submitted roles from players.
High school student obsessed with learning, ``study session''- was already used on me, tracking glasses fit this character, Jigen does not have glasses, and Tentei apparently targeted Fuji with this ability xd
Fuji= Conan= god father
Lord Tentei= Jigen= probably strong team mate
Case closed, you got GOT detective
What Jigen used so far- Black chakra rods, unknown effect
- chakra absorption - tossed role block
We will probably have a townie dead at the end of the phase just saying, looking at these 2 actions

What Conon used(Fujishiro, now Apollo) - study session on me, found that I scan as town
- tracking glasses (Tentei said that he used this shitte on Fuji xd)

Well this can go wrong if Jigens role has the tracking glasses ability, until then I have Fujishiros slot as god father. Well if they have fake wus or wu manipulation it will be kinda rip but whatever.
Study session, and tracking glasses fits Conan as a character, I dont see many ``nerdy`` characters submitted, tracking glasses does not fits Jigen at all.
The scum faction can fake claim their abilities, I do believe that this is an example of this fake claiming
This is why I said that Fuji is the god father, I expect him to scan innocent and all.
@Charlie
@SoulKiller we became masons that's why I m trusting flower
No. Someone target me with it I took it from them as a one shot. Lol
Detective Conon emptied so many abilities in the d1#1 WU:risicheck: Crazy
Then I targeted someone with it after that. Which was Fuji lol
Tracking glasses were used only 1 time in the d1#3 wu, and you claimed it, I find it weird that it didnt appeared in any other prior wu if you say that someone targeted you

Answering to @SoulKiller I thought he is town because imo a lynch brings infos regardless and I understood we can vote itt but not talk, so that is helpful for town anyway. Blood pushes the game forward.
The argument showed high levels of stubbornness from both of you, going into words I don't like to see in any game.
And then I thought he can go either way from that.
But analising more I changed my opinion.
He claimed an alignment result on Baki, town except he is godfather. When someobe has a result they try to cooperate with that player to check the invest but he didn't do it.
Apollo came in this slot and did nothing except voting the top wagon. I don't care about subbing out/in speculations (who shouldn't exist btw) but I care about the slot as a whole.
Fuji didn't care about the guy he checked, Apollo didn't care about the lynch

The probably Fuji/Apollo is scum is very high imo.

And you look like you cant add 1+1 together, it is a reach yes, Im trying to solve here, begone with your TMI talk
nah, for me it looks like you're trying to make 1+1=3 (fuji scum) just because you don't like 2 (fuji town)

like, you had Blue saying that ability Fuji used isn't Conan's to begin with

I also find it funny that we leave those 7 waves open, we are probably the weakest bunch of weebs ever:wonderland:
what do you expect? 8 people claiming protective abilities? 4 people claiming being investigators?

if you have spare abilities, throw them at wave, like me, Blue, Aries and whoever else

same thing should apply to scum unless you want your busted GF dead to rng

You cant prove this, right? He said that it may be from other roles, at no point he said NO, you are wrong, you are the only one rn who comes at me with this NO, Fuji=town opinion.
nah, i can't prove it, which is why i'm not going to assume things and vote fuji based on words of person who's open scumming for a while

what do you expect? 8 people claiming protective abilities? 4 people claiming being investigators?

if you have spare abilities, throw them at wave, like me, Blue, Aries and whoever else

same thing should apply to scum unless you want your busted GF dead to rng
Fuck the investigation wave, we can focus on other waves, lets close on 5th wave for example, I already claimed that I used my stuff on it,
from that point everyone went mute

Fuck the investigation wave, we can focus on other waves, lets close on 5th wave for example, I already claimed that I used my stuff on it,
from that point everyone went mute
and i claimed stuff on 1st wave

just because someone doesn't post that they used stuff on wave, doesn't mean they ignore it, maybe they want to keep their role hidden for whatever reason

only reason why you aren't secondary wagon rn is because FUJI, person who you're trying to lynch, cleared you

go take a nap
Second wagon for what? Because Fuji voted me and dest sheeped the vote? These are huge words from a dude like you, someone scan this fool he is shitting random stuf at this point

Status
Not open for further replies.