Who is stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Those are all your personal criteria what makes a superior fighter, not Oda's Nik.

No it isn't the same. WB isn't Roger's subordinate while Kizaru is Akainu's subordinate. One isn't the same as the other.
If you know better fighters than top tier swordsmen, let me know.
It is the same. Because both Akainu and Kizaru are subordinates and take orders from higher up.
Akainu was in a race for a job promotion, a race that Kizaru didnt participate in, just like WB didnt participate in PK race.

is not like Kizaru ever tried to fight either Akainu or Aokiji seriously until 10 days long neither.
I.e. we can't say Jinbe > Doffy just because Jinbe beat fellow Shichibukai Moria in MF while Doffy never beat Moria 1 vs 1.
So we can't say Akainu > Kizaru just because Akainu beat fellow Admiral, because Kizaru never even tried it.
Headcanon. You asked for a feat and i gave you one so now show me Kizaru's that equals or surpasses said feat. Akainu has defeated someone with the same standing as Kizaru, who did Kizaru beat ?

Yeah so Brook > WCI Luffy because Brook fought Big Mom while Luffy fought the henchmen like Cracker, Enraged Army and Katakuri?
Troll argument. We had serious and solid matchups in MF, so let me ask you, why didn't Oda give the superior foe to the superior fighter ?
Already explained before. Doesn't mean shit. Akainu was Admiral too, he wasn't FA since the beginning, and actually he was stronger when he was still a mere Admiral.
He was one. Now he isn't because he showed a strength feat and acquired that position. The FA position has superior portrayal so another point of mine is confirmed

It is the same. Because both Akainu and Kizaru are subordinates and take orders from higher up.
Akainu was in a race for a job promotion, a race that Kizaru didnt participate in, just like WB didnt participate in PK race.
That's the thing Nik. You say "for me Top Tier swordsman are the most complete fighters"
this doesn't mean Oda shares that opinion.

For you Kizaru is a superior fighter to Akainu but not for Oda. And because Akainu took part in that race is because he got the feat of beating a Top Tier, a feat Kizaru can't equal with anything.

Idk about kiz>akainu
But fleet admiral rank is achieved by votes
Like sengoku wanted aokiji to be one
Other marines wanted akainu
Thats why they fought for the rank
@MarineHQ

H

Herrera95

Nami will use her COC which was hinted at in 1058 to knock out the Seraphin kids so they stop attacking as they are kids
CoC harms the person. Is not like she would use it instead of beating them. And it seems they are not kids anymore like they were at Amazon Lily, they are growing up fast. More like 12 years old I guess.
Nami only Straw Hat to have not used her abilities in Egghead yet and no Zeus either. At the beginning of the arc we see Vegapunk saying he wants to be able to manipulate the weather. From previous arcs we know that controlling the weather is the work of the gods. What will the reaction of Saturn and Vegapunk be when they see Nami use weather attacks and Zeus. Hints at Imu from Saturn??
Nami uses Big Mom's powers. I'm pretty sure they already know what Big Mom powers are.
Dragon will show up at the end of the arc. He just heard from Shaka that he is going to die and Kuma randomly ran off on his own. He will want Answers.
Kuma can't even climb Red Line, most likely to be arrested again.
Dragon is lost, he can't do shit. He doesn't know where Kuma is and for sure he can't teleport to Egghead or go there in time to do anything.

Terrible takes.

Status
Not open for further replies.