[FNZ] Salem of Lies Round 09: Throne of Lies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
So I'm not allowed to question you now?
Oh you are allowed to do so and I replied to your question that "yes Two townie can reach to same conclusion but I still have to ask question to reach to that conclusion and can't assume it"

Infact, questioning is best way to deduce who could be sus and this applies on me as well.

So put your questions and I will answer them. And, I will do the same to everyone to get reactions and reads.

But right now, I have to sleep so good night

So you mentioned everyone and put a good/bad beside their name just for funsies or your knowledge. Please. You mentioned everyone and put a result by their name hoping they'd react to you in some form or the other. Its a shitty attempt at it.
Well Dragomir did something like that too early last game and he flipped up townie. I guess this can be a way to contribute and not necessarily be implied as a way to fish for reactions.

However my issue with AL is from his meta from the Dressrosa game in which he observed the same behaviour by trying to gain control over the Town.

While in a recent game he has played, The Bachelor, he was quite more passive in the game, so acting more as an observer, and he was clean in that one.

AL sama

Red Haired
Well Dragomir did something like that too early last game and he flipped up townie. I guess this can be a way to contribute and not necessarily be implied as a way to fish for reactions.

However my issue with AL is from his meta from the Dressrosa game in which he observed the same behaviour by trying to gain control over the Town.

While in a recent game he has played, The Bachelor, he was quite more passive in the game, so acting more as an observer, and he was clean in that one.
you're using a game that I was too busy to play as an example lol

In the name of our Majesty the King, I've come here to serve as the shield the throne.
On the other news, since Unseen has been mentioned is it safe to assume we have no cult..?? Cause it's said there will be only one of them,
"The corrupt King forges a meeting in the deepest reaches of the castle, calling upon his members of the Unseen.
So does this mean we have Unseen and Indies as Mafia nw?

Cult n Unseen Both Kings are mentioned, can Dragomir take the freedom as Host and add both in the Game?
If like he restricted the Conversion abilities(originally both cult n unseen can convert) to balance the Game.?
Attention: I made some adjustments to a couple of roles due to balance reasons. Not every single role is perfectly reflecting the roles in the wiki. That being said, you may still use the site to know roles outside of your own. I strongly recommend doing so.

And no, you do not need to refer to Kiwi with all those formalities. It's just for fun.​
Ok, I hope our Queen King will be good and fitting.

Only thing I don't know is how many fractions are there, aka the number of good/bad/neutral players? Or is that part of the secret as well?
The wiki says this is played among 8-16 players, and since there are 20 of us, I was just wondering how we're standing number-wise.

I suppose we can start then!
Yeah, I understood that, but in terms of how many good players vs how many mafia.

We need to know how many bastards to kill etc.
Usually 1/3 members are Mafia. So expect 6 or 7 scums we gotta identify and lynch.
So that means this game will differ from the traditional mafia in the way that we can’t use a previous day’s actions and gameplay to read people as town

And essentially townclearing someone isn’t a thing anymore.
Yeah, The towniest Townie could end up scum next Day phase.

Are there any restrictions to these conversions? @Dark Admiral @NeutralWatcher you both seems to have read the wiki info.
Now, here is a bigger question. SInce all Town reads can be flipped due to the night conversion, we have to rely on logbooks of the dead. I hope we don't have any janitors like role here. Didn't saw them on wiki.
i would have expected one to be in such game, since cleaning the evidence seems like crucial part of Court conspiracies. Did you go through all the roles?
not really

we can figure things out by mechanics
Could you tell more on this? Mechanics, ToS?

N

NeutralWatcher

So does this mean we have Unseen and Indies as Mafia nw?

Cult n Unseen Both Kings are mentioned, can Dragomir take the freedom as Host and add both in the Game?
If like he restricted the Conversion abilities(originally both cult n unseen can convert) to balance the Game.?

Usually 1/3 members are Mafia. So expect 6 or 7 scums we gotta identify and lynch.

Yeah, The towniest Townie could end up scum next Day phase.

Are there any restrictions to these conversions? @Dark Admiral @NeutralWatcher you both seems to have read the wiki info.
i would have expected one to be in such game, since cleaning the evidence seems like crucial part of Court conspiracies. Did you go through all the roles?

Could you tell more on this? Mechanics, ToS?
Dragomir has stated that only Unseen/Cult in the game so no two mafia sections.

Dragomir also told me not to pay attention to WU (Write Up) since It's just the lore from the wiki which he was copying down so either Unseen/Cult might be the only mafia section.

What?
You made a post.

Me - its diplomatic and I don't like it because diplomatically posts often Imply scummy behavior based on past mafia games experience.

You reply- i am diplomatic by nature which implies you agree with me.

So doesn't that Imply I pinpointed the right thing about you? So why you said I am trying to hard when I actually got something right?
I... Yes, I am diplomatic. You're just shooting and shooting, I am suspecting you.
Not actually.... that's just my game play to get reactions.

Infact, I kind of like nata reply because he actually accepted honestly that he was being diplomatic.
Hahaha suddenly you like it. Pls don't kill me
Uh oh, that is far too many :') As time goes by, it's so easy for us all to get killed, as we can't eliminate them all for days.

Status
Not open for further replies.