Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sup,
Everyone should vote for Vash, If biden is scum, even the opposite mafia faction of Biden should vote for Vash, you cant let a senile old man at the charge of this game when the waves and their evil spawns are at our doors.:endthis:
I will eradicate the waves, you have my words, im crushed this cycle, but I will kill Thanos(or whatever new evil) the moment I get free.
Ok I will vote for Vash. Who do you sus?

Vote lynch Muugen

Rottkins

โœฏ โœง ๐”พ ๐•  ๐•• ๐•  ๐•— ๐•ƒ ๐•š ๐•– ๐•ค โœง โœฏ
โ€Ž
the same chump who been challenging me, in shadows before and eating there L's. Since i'v won before, and won today. so 2 wins.

got told i cant use ability until i rps. so challenger who ever it is, is scum.
doubt they will ever win then :kayneshrug:

Sup,
Everyone should vote for Vash, If biden is scum, even the opposite mafia faction of Biden should vote for Vash, you cant let a senile old man at the charge of this game when the waves and their evil spawns are at our doors.:endthis:
I will eradicate the waves, you have my words, im crushed this cycle, but I will kill Thanos(or whatever new evil) the moment I get free.
The election is a scam, my guy. Chika got nothing from it.

Good morning weebs

A beer to that person who will give me summary of only last 371 pages :blobevil:
muggen scan guilty 2 times,
Juliet got fail invest-by muugen claim
some chump has tried to rps me two times and failed, and eaten there l(tried to prevent me from using ability)
baki was killed, revive, he vash by apollo claim/invest.
flower claimed she need to be healed, not sure if anyone healed her yet.
alwaysmind wanted to created fake wu for his entrie/found out later. beside sk who got lynched for making ability to scan innocent lol

some chump has tried to rps me two times and failed, and eaten there l(tried to prevent me from using ability)
alwaysmind wanted to created fake wu for his entrie/found out later. beside sk who got lynched for making ability to scan innocent lol
sk-tentei

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
โ€Ž
Thanks Naomi

Here you go

Didn't understand what you said here

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
โ€Ž
meant

there was contest to make ability, people who sign up would submit ability they made

tentei-want to scan innocent/lynched and he was serial killer
alwaysmind entry he wanted to make fake wu, why town would need this lol!???
Oh got it. Al in his role pm made one ability so now I got it that it's related to that contest.

And, yeah town doesn't need Fake UP but an ability to check if WU is fake or reveal not disclosed info

Status
Not open for further replies.