Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kid: Pulls up to the strongest Conquerors Haki Emperor, besides the most impregnable Crew in the verse, with the backing of the Strongest Military Race of the Giants
Kid fans: he’s gonna defeat Shanks
Shanks resume: stopped a global war, audience with Gorosei, broke the 4th wall and had the creator of the story ruin an arc ending and admiral for Shanks promo
Kid resume: hurt a Yonko commander, half assed defeated an emperor
Kid fans: Kid will become Pirate King

This shit just speaks for itself :joker::kobeha:
I’m so happy Kidd won’t be having a teammate. That’s all imma say :handsup:

We're 87% of the series.
It's time for the top dogs to fall.
Kaido just did. Next is BB and Shanks by new Gen
New Gen already had their victory with BM. Kid and Law arent defeating more Yonko than Luffy lmao. The last thing Oda is remove 2 of his biggest and oldest characters from the plot with secondary characters.

The sad thing is that you actually believe thats happening to fit your whole pacing narrative lol

We all know Shanks isn’t losing here. The best case scenario for Kidd is landing an attack or two and doing decent damage before he gets defeated and if Oda is feeling really generous, a sky split (although I doubt this is happening)

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
Says the one thinking two characters with no advanced Haki, barely BFRing a nerfed Yonko, stands a chance against 2 full powered ones. Even if Kid got ACoC, he's still solidly losing since he needs all advanced Haki to stand a solid chance of beating Big Mom, Law meanwhile though would just need Future sight since he can't get ACoC, and internal destruction with ACoA would be useless given his best attacks do the same thing.

With his OP fruit, and great BIQ, just future sight is enough to make him a powerful top tier, still won't be beating Blackbeard given how much he's set up though to face not just Shanks, but also Luffy, Law unfortunately is destined to lose, shame given he's one of my favorites, especially since the man might even die.
Law beating BB might be a stretch.

But Kidd beating Shanks is totally possible.

Shanks isn't Luffy's enemy. He's like just there. There's no narrative clash hence he's good to go down here.
Power level ain't really much a factor.
Kidd now even stronger after beating Mama,
With Awakening refining and other's boosts it's completely possible

New Gen already had their victory with BM. Kid and Law arent defeating more Yonko than Luffy lmao. The last thing Oda is remove 2 of his biggest and oldest characters from the plot with secondary characters.

The sad thing is that you actually believe thats happening to fit your whole pacing narrative lol
It's funny how some people actually believe that Kid and Law have any chance of winning.:suresure:

Shanks it's Luffy's enemy. He's like just there. There's no narrative clash hence he's good to go down here.
They're both big stretches, like I said, Shanks vs Blackbeard has build up, it's an inevitability, there's zero chance they'll lose before they fight. Kid either needs to be smart and enjoy being treated like a hero for participating in the defeat of Big Mom, or he's getting humbled quickly before he starts focusing on his Haki more to actually be a top tier be the end of the series.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate

I'm half serious with Law beating BB,
It's still possible

However, Kidd beating Shanks is completely possible

He isn't Luffy enemy. There's no narrative clash between both

Shanks it's Luffy's enemy. He's like just there. There's no narrative clash hence he's good to go down here.

Shanks is Luffy's enemy and a competitor for One Piece. Villainy is not antagonism. Thats how this works:

And no, Oda isnt having Kid defeat literally the oldest character in the series sans Luffy, the same character who is an endgoal for Luffy. And the same character who is featured on every single ToC of a volume since the beginning of the narrative.

Shanks isn't Luffy's enemy. He's like just there. There's no narrative clash hence he's good to go down here.

Kid cant even defeat the Fighter of the Shanks Pirates called "Lucky Rou" let alone Benn Beckman or Shanks
:whitepress:

It's still possible

Shanks not being Luffy's enemy means nothing, he's a hyped up character and is clearly meant to later be defeated by Blackbeard as his likely final opponent before Luffy to hype him up as much as possible. That battle, again, is no doubt gonna happen and Shanks losing to him will lose it's impact if Kidd somehow beats Shanks, so there's absolutely zero chance that he will.

It's still possible

Yes he is. Read my last post above. Theres literally dialogue of Luffy disagreeing with you and saying otherwise.

Ace was Luffy's rival and enemy. Dorry and Broggy were rivals. You do not need to be a mustache twirler to be a competitor for One Piece

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yes he is. Read my last post above. Theres literally dialogue of Luffy disagreeing with you and saying otherwise.

Ace was Luffy's rival and enemy. Dorry and Broggy were rivals. You do not need to be a mustache twirler to be a competitor for One Piece
Imagine Shanks losing to Just ass Middo at this point in the story where Kidd can't operate without a support:milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.