Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That makes for a poor narrative excuse. Oda should've know what he was setting up. The only way I, dumb reader who has no knowledge of the backstories, can see it is: Loki is trying a coup d'etat against the old Giant regime which supports Shanks, and Big Meme's army would've been enough to garner him more support.
Oda knowing doesn't mean big mom would
Oda's characters don't have his knowledge

This fight is going to be brutal.
But the giants will probably notice Kid as the one that took down BM and try to deescalete things.
We will see minimum 1 sky splitting.

I agree the giants prob realize kid helped beat big mom and talks shanks down because I'm tryna figure out wtf the rest of kids crew will accomplish. not even minding kidd Killer is getting swept by Beckman and I'm not convinced wire or heat a threat to roo and yassop much less the rest of the crew that's glorified fodder

Bro kaku in base form attacking with zoro ?
And lucci with luffy ? It's clearly to make some fans happy^^

I will even enjoy that scene. You don't agree ?
Nah I would enjoy drawing scene to see how cool like sanji and zoro attack king and queen , killer amd zoro on base kaido scene.

‘I mean you use fanservice argument which why rob lucci or kaku is not above king because the argument is they can’t harm king even they use awaking form. I think rob lucci and kaku are above yc1 .

‘It is same ndule argument style use fanservice argument to argue against rooftop zoro feats.

But I will wait panel to judge and see how their attack performed , since zoro want to end the fight as soon as possible.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I wonder what Oda is planning to do. Maybe Shanks will give a gift to Kidd if he looks good in his eyes.

Kidd Pirates are simply not beating Red Hair Pirates.

Killer would probably struggle to get past Limejuice let alone Shanks' commanders and Kidd is not touching Shanks.

The return of gear fourth:steef:The return of RYOKOUGAN!!!:steef::steef:shanks epic walk to the coast with dorry and broggy my man said come with me i dont wanna destroy everything by going all out :steef::steef::steef: kidd hype knowing that awakening finna get him to meet shanks and then he gonna learn haki transcends all :steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef: zoro with a sanji feat hearing women :steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef: this chapter has me way to hyped...i need them panels asap

Status
Not open for further replies.