Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I think they are gonna have a crapton of VA among them, some strong ones (perhaps some zodiac VA which I am suspecting are the strongest VA). Wont count Saturn yet until I see if he can fight or not.
Might be. Still it changes nothing. Because no naval war will happen. Oda completely shat on his continuity again since he recently made us believe Marines have nothing to spare on Straw Hats but randomly call up a fleet of 100 ships. For sure bro.

Oda is going into more and more madness.

I also thought about this because of Dory and Brogy. I mean they are always fighting. I suppose fucking Giants Kingdom won't be on the same page over everything.
Also 1 of the first things saul says about elbaf is how he doesn't like how they do things. Side net he's not even from elbaf but the south blue

Maybe saul will be the one to help kid

Yeah I think that would be a great setting for that fight actually. All out brawl between four emperor crews, winner deserves to be hailed the PK crew.

There probanly wont be no strict 1v1, it would be a battle royale/war for a reason.
It's less interesting and cool when the Straw Hats + allies join. An all-out brawl between the four original Yonkos and their crews, or with Blackbeard replacing WB would have been far better.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Also 1 of the first things saul says about elbaf is how he doesn't like how they do things. Side net he's not even from elbaf but the south blue

Maybe saul will be the one to help kid
Even during BM's flashback. Didn't Elbaf had two rulers?

Status
Not open for further replies.