Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How much % do you guys give Carrot tagging along the SHs?
75%

She has a very different character compared to the two other women on the crew
She is a good physical fighter, easily in the Mid Trio range, no matter what some haters may say
She fits with the crew like a hand in a glove
We saw her tragic backstory happening in WCI and she inherited Pedro's will (which is a big theme of OP)
And of course, only she of all Minks is tagging along the Strawhats consistently now that the Raid on Onigashima has started

But it's not 100% yet because a)Luffy hasn't recruited her yet and b)no really, it's just a)

I hate carrot joining SHP . She has no connection to SHp and it looks like oda is just shoving to our throats to accept carrot as crew member .

I would prefer a samurai in the crew to begin with . It makes sense to have samurai then minks , we already have Chopper and having minks makes no sense !!
Hmm.. we already have Zoro and Brook, we don't need too many swordsman.
Carrot is unique, she is different than Chopper. Chopper is animal and Carrot is mink, different race. It would be perfect and fit the theme of strawhats which consist of unique creatures in the world. So then we Will have: human, animal, cyborg, Undead, Fishman, and then mink. Perfect is not it?

Last edited:
Hmm.. we already have Zoro and Brook, we don't need too many swordsman.
Carrot is unique, she is different than Chopper. Chopper is animal and Carrot is mini, different race. It would be perfect and fit the theme of strawhats which consist of unique creatures in the world. So then we Will have: human, animal, cyborg, Undead, Fishman, and then mink. Perfect is not it?
Naa, prefers a powerful fighter or a lady with big tits not flat bread bunny

I've got Carrot joining at a 95% chance. Not because I think she is currently developed enough to join as she is, but because it could only possibly be her.

There are many convincing arguments to suggest that Wano is the last possible chance to pick up a new crew member. And as of now, there's no one that shows even slightly close to the same amount of potential as Carrot in joining. So much so that headcanon is required to explain a reason in the story as to why she wouldn't just ask to join the crew at the end of the arc and be accepted. Whereas headcanon is required to explain why other characters will randomly join.

Not to mention the entire unorthodox nature of Carrot's character.

You look at her design, personality, fighting style, strength, etc. Any of these are at a perfect level to mesh into the crew.

Carrot's all but confirmed to me. Just waiting to see how it happens. I'm not looking for even more clues to consider things. More than enough has already been provided to indicate she will join at some point. Not because of personal liking for the character, but looking at the actual facts in the story.

Meh.

Gin's a weakling anyway and Pedro is dead.

For me, it's clearly Roger > Pedro > Carrot in term of roles, with Pedro being the equivalent of Roger in Carrot's eyes. I mean, the parallels are quite clear, with both Roger and Pedro being "on borrowed time" (because of illness and Soul Pocus respectively) and Pedro passing down the need to join the Pirate King's crew to Carrot since he too had to sacrifice his life to set up the New Era like Roger did at Loguetown.

Meh.

For me, it's clearly Roger > Pedro > Carrot in term of roles, with Pedro being the equivalent of Roger in Carrot's eyes. I mean, the parallels are quite clear, with both Roger and Pedro being "on borrowed time" (because of illness and Soul Pocus respectively) and Pedro passing down the need to join the Pirate King's crew to Carrot since he too had to sacrifice his life to set up the New Era like Roger did at Loguetown.
:lusalty:not convincing enough but a good one. And gin was a bit stronger than sanji during east blue arc, he will be a beast by now if he entered grand line

So far, apart from Luffy, Zoro, Sanji and Jinbe, none of the Strawhats would be strong enough to face Blackbeard's captain.

And Carrot is certainly stronger than the Weak trio, at least.
Blackbeard captains are overrated, there is a difference in power between them and since they arent even eos opponents, they arent much above current yonko members, if at all. Also, all SHs should be weaker before their fight so there is no need for them to catch up

Meh.

Pedro never passed down such need though. All he did was explain the importance of the SHs leaving Tottoland alive to Carrot, there is nothing more to that scene

I hate carrot joining SHP . She has no connection to SHp and it looks like oda is just shoving to our throats to accept carrot as crew member .

I would prefer a samurai in the crew to begin with . It makes sense to have samurai then minks , we already have Chopper and having minks makes no sense !!
Kinemon with Odens inherited dream would be perfect. Oda just needs to give him a good enough reason to leave, like a bounty

I don't know why Pedro's inherited will would make her any more eligible as a Straw Hat. It's not like Pedro is an important character, and she can fulfill his will by helping them and surviving.
There is also her mink importance and her squad. She's going to help the SH at any cost, then return home like Vivi. A blander rabbit version of Vivi.

Status
Not open for further replies.