Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Broken Record" Monet! If she did have the yuki yuki, I can't remember if it was confirmed or not, though...
I still love the idea that her fruit is on the ship hidden as one of Nami's Mikans, but it's been a long time since PH.

It was peculiar because Oda clearly showed Smiley dying and it's fruit passing off to an apple. While this did in fact payoff with the revelation that Doflamingo had found Ace's fruit again, I always found it weird that Oda showed this event and soon after Monet was shown to have died.

I'd love it if Monet came back into the story, or Carrot ate the fruit since it fits her theme as a snow rabbit (and would make her character that much more unique), but im afraid that ship is sailing lol. It would have been a great power to have this arc.

I still love the idea that her fruit is on the ship hidden as one of Nami's Mikan's, but it's been a long time since PH.

It was peculiar because Oda clearly showed Smiley dying and it's fruit passing off to an apple. While this did in fact payoff with the revelation that Doflamingo had found Ace's fruit again, I always found it weird that Oda showed this event and soon after Monet was shown to have died.

I'd love it if Monet came back into the story, or Carrot ate the fruit since it fits her theme as a snow rabbit (and would make her character that much more unique), but im afraid that ship is sailing lol. It would have been a great power to have this arc.
To me I would be utterly disgusted if Carrot got it, I would rather the DF waste away, and I think that in its self would be a tragedy. The unfortunate thing about Monet is she's both a blank slate and not a blank slate, she had some potential but other times it feels like you can't do much with her anymore.

To me I would be utterly disgusted if Carrot got it, I would rather the DF waste away, and I think that in its self would be a tragedy. The unfortunate thing about Monet is she's both a blank slate and not a blank slate, she had some potential but other times it feels like you can't do much with her anymore.
Eh, if I had to choose between Carrot joining no matter what vs Carrot joining with the Snow Logia, I'd pick the second in a heartbeat.

How much % do you guys give Carrot tagging along the SHs?
For me it's like 60-70% right now. If Pedro stays dead the rest of the arc, 80%. If Carrot manages to standout from the rest of the Minks and avenge Pedro against Perospero, 100% at that point.

It entirely depends on what Oda does for her character this arc. If he doesn't, it doesn't mean she's unable to, but it hurts her chances definitely. It really resides on Pedro's will passing to her specifically.

I'm going to make a wild guess and say Yamato. He's going to be the greenhorn/cabin boy of the crew. I find it strange that Kaido's son is suddenly introduced, I don't see what the purpose is if he's just another fighter. Where would he go once Kaido is defeated? He would have to be an integral part of the story after Wano.

Plus Oda never fails to give sympathetic backstories to every emperor before their defeat. There will be an explanation for Kaido's alcoholism and cruelty and how Yamato came to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.