General & Others Unpopular Opinions?

Blakcbeard has been a flop as far as I'm concerned.

Yeah, he will be Luffy's final enemy (or one of the last 2). Is portrayed as a wall that Luffy can't overcome until finale etc.

But the dude is too clumsy in CQC (takes hits that he shouldn't), gets shocked by everything he sees etc.

I like him due to what he represents (one of the few true pirate-like character), want to cheer for him. But I don't get the energy from him required of one of the series final antagonists.
Be honest and compare the intro Blackbeard ("people's dreams never end") to what he is currently in manga. Quite sad.

Yeah, he will be Luffy's final enemy (or one of the last 2). Is portrayed as a wall that Luffy can't overcome until finale etc.

But the dude is too clumsy in CQC (takes hits that he shouldn't), gets shocked by everything he sees etc.

I like him due to what he represents (one of the few true pirate-like character), want to cheer for him. But I don't get the energy from him required of one of the series final antagonists.
Be honest and compare the intro Blackbeard ("people's dreams never end") to what he is currently in manga. Quite sad.
Yeah he doesn’t feel as imposing as any other Yonko, which is sad when Big Mom exists

Thing is, he growing and seizing opportunities too. Just like Luffy. Surely there's a term for an antagonist that grows with the protagonist. In most series, the main antagonist is already at peak strength from the beginning - that's not the case here.

He's also heavily carried by plot - just like luffy. I think in these he panels resemble luffy a lot.

@Thaidakar I agree with that. Like I said, a reason I like BB is because of what he represents, his unique characteristics within the story. Part of it is that he is a bad Luffy, who grows as the story progresses. The issue is that with Luffy we see that he can be a clown, but also be shown as really impressive in combat later on to make up for it, all around looking competent. While for BB it's all off screen (Ace, Marco); and on screen is him getting hit, him being clumsy, him shitting his pants etc. Completely different energy

Katakuri is still the strongest and will stay the strongest Yonko Commander at least until Ben Beckman shows what he can do.

Hiyori said nothing wrong.

WCI is the best finished New World arc, with arguably the best intro for an arc villain in the series (which means Kaidos first intro doesn't count).

The haki-devil fruit power connection in the stories power system is being made up as the story goes along.