[FNZ] Salem of Lies Round 09: Throne of Lies

Status
Not open for further replies.
social/support is not necessarily townie queen
but it does suggest she isnt an investigator if natali is telling the truth
so she has to be lying. they both cant be telling the truth.
Yes, Social/Support is what both townies and mafia have. But she definitely did not investigate, so she’s either forced to lie or made it up herself.
hmmm if we were facing the unseen faction things would be a lot easier
the cult starts the game with the cult leader and a random cult member so it's hard to establish if flower is a cult or neutral role (fool)
also I believe investigative blue dragon would get converted to investigative cult member instead of social or support cult member
so I believe flower should be executed instead of lynched

hmmm if we were facing the unseen faction things would be a lot easier
the cult starts the game with the cult leader and a random cult member so it's hard to establish if flower is a cult or neutral role (fool)
also I believe investigative blue dragon would get converted to investigative cult member instead of social or support cult member
so I believe flower should be executed instead of lynched
Flowers results don't jive with other information.
Neutral claims we are facing a cult not Unseen, so flower claims unseen as TAC.
If Neutral and Nat are telling the truth then Flower def is the fool and trying to get herself lynched.
Nothing else really makes sense to be honest on this lol.

N

NeutralWatcher

From where does this fool thing coming into picture?
I think Natalija invest Flower and knew Flower is social/support. Flower behaviour also strange for experience player. She without reason voted TAC and claimed Unseen in this game when it is risky since investigator can say she is lying.

So people assume she is jester. Fool in this game has similar mechanic as jester

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
From where does this fool thing coming into picture?
Nat investigated Flower and said she social/support

The Fool (aka Jester)'s class is also social/support.

The reason we are considering this is because Flower made a very bold claim that seems to get contradicted by multiple players.

However, take it with a grain of salt that the person who first proposed Flower could be jester was TAC himself

D

Dragomir

Day 2 Vote Tally: 6-hour Mark

Voters:
Cinera -> TheAncientCenturion -> Flower ->*
Lanji -> Flower ->*
Natalija -> Flower
Kiwipom -> Flower ->*
NeutralWatcher -> Flower
Flower -> TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion -> Cinera
Yotanwa -> Flower
Finalbeta -> Flower

Flower - 4
Cinera - 1
TAC - 1

Non-voters: Reborn, AL sama, Seraphoenix, Chrono, Inflamed Haki, Fiji, Power, Zoro D Goat, Queen, and Krogothwolf.

* means that the player is not currently voting for anyone.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
regardless of whether Flower is Fool or not, I am pretty confident that she is not town.

We just shouldn't take the risk of lynching her. So I'd suggest for her to get killed tonight.

Another issue is if Prince works the same way as the wikia suggests, then he cannot execute tonight.
What'er the odds we have town killing? Is it worth taking the time to kill the fool? I can see arguments for or against this, if we need killing later on.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I suggest it as a possibility for Flower's actions, alongside her being outright scum / her being forced into stating she invested me as scum.

Which, the last bit has been debunked.
I think Natalija invest Flower and knew Flower is social/support. Flower behaviour also strange for experience player. She without reason voted TAC and claimed Unseen in this game when it is risky since investigator can say she is lying.

So people assume she is jester. Fool in this game has similar mechanic as jester
Nat investigated Flower and said she social/support

The Fool (aka Jester)'s class is also social/support.

The reason we are considering this is because Flower made a very bold claim that seems to get contradicted by multiple players.

However, take it with a grain of salt that the person who first proposed Flower could be jester was TAC himself
Hmmm

She could be jester but I have few concern with this...

1) after heading mislynch on Dark Admiral, I don't think anyone would believe her as BD next day. So, today there would already be a bit sus on her.

2)if she is neutral like a fool and already headed a mislynch on day one then don't you think she would fear getting investigated on night one? If that's the case then being neutral would give scum read on to invest.

Now this is from wiki (deceive allows fool to frame result on her)Deceive will make you appear as Killer / Offensive to The Princess, Unseen or as The Assassin to The Sheriff and Cult to The Paladin.

But nata if she is princess or Sheriff didn't get such result implying she didn't use this ability.

Why would she push tac unseen case as invest right off the bat on day two without using her decieve ability to frame herself at night one?

Hmmm

1) after heading mislynch on Dark Admiral, I don't think anyone would believe her as BD next day. So, today there would already be a bit sus on her.

2)if she is neutral like a fool and already headed a mislynch on day one then don't you think she would fear getting investigated on night one? If that's the case then being neutral would give scum read on to invest.

Now this is from wiki (deceive allows fool to frame result on her)Deceive will make you appear as Killer / Offensive to The Princess, Unseen or as The Assassin to The Sheriff and Cult to The Paladin.

But nata if she is princess or Sheriff didn't get such result implying she didn't use this ability.

Why would she push tac unseen case as invest right off the bat on day two without using her decieve ability to frame herself at night one?
like you said, people already kinda suspected her before, so what if a blue dragon roleblocker stopped her from using deceive?

regardless of whether Flower is Fool or not, I am pretty confident that she is not town.

We just shouldn't take the risk of lynching her. So I'd suggest for her to get killed tonight.

Another issue is if Prince works the same way as the wikia suggests, then he cannot execute tonight.
How so? Wiki doesn't say he's restricted or am I missing something.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Hmmm

You're thinking then, that she is actually Cult? Drago did say abilities aren't 1 | 1 and the wiki wouldn't be wholly accurate, but that seems like an ability that's very easy to transfer over to the game.
Attention: I made some adjustments to a couple of roles due to balance reasons. Not every single role is perfectly reflecting the roles in the wiki. That being said, you may still use the site to know roles outside of your own. I strongly recommend doing so.

And no, you do not need to refer to Kiwi with all those formalities. It's just for fun.
Just to keep in mind, there's the chance that ability may not exist. Not saying it doesn't though, but the wiki isn't a bible. It can't be taken word for word.

Status
Not open for further replies.