[FNZ] Salem of Lies Round 09: Throne of Lies

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
like you said, people already kinda suspected her before, so what if a blue dragon roleblocker stopped her from using deceive?
This requires a lot more guess work on our part and doesn't seem likely, unless anyone wants to speak up.

It's the same with the idea that Nat's results are faulty because of some other player. It's baseless and we could go on for awhile on "what ifs" like that.

This requires a lot more guess work on our part and doesn't seem likely, unless anyone wants to speak up.

It's the same with the idea that Nat's results are faulty because of some other player. It's baseless and we could go on for awhile on "what ifs" like that.
The only thing that would change something here is if Neut can exist in a Unseen game as well instead of just Cult.

If he can't then Flower is still something wrong because unseen cannot exist with cult.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
What'er the odds we have town killing? Is it worth taking the time to kill the fool? I can see arguments for or against this, if we need killing later on.
I'm not sure, I'll have to review the roles again

Why would she push tac unseen case as invest right off the bat on day two without using her decieve ability to frame herself at night one?
First like TAC said, we don't know if this role exists or if it is a two-shot role like the wiki said.

But assuming that it is a limited time use role, she could of chose to wait til tonight to use it. Like in the chance that we do end up lynching TAC, then she uses it on herself tonight so when invest comes and investigate her, she would be scum.
How so? Wiki doesn't say he's restricted or am I missing something.
I think wiki said he can only start executing after N3

First like TAC said, we don't know if this role exists or if it is a two-shot role like the wiki said.

But assuming that it is a limited time use role, she could of chose to wait til tonight to use it. Like in the chance that we do end up lynching TAC, then she uses it on herself tonight so when invest comes and investigate her, she would be scum.

Ah you're right. Either way though Fool can be ignored then if thats the case till everything else is dealt with.

Also fool is immune to everything but the jailor probably.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
You're thinking then, that she is actually Cult? Drago did say abilities aren't 1 | 1 and the wiki wouldn't be wholly accurate, but that seems like an ability that's very easy to transfer over to the game.

Just to keep in mind, there's the chance that ability may not exist. Not saying it doesn't though, but the wiki isn't a bible. It can't be taken word for word.
That decieve ability seem to be very important for fool to get omitted by host.

This has become more confusing.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
The question is if we feel like leaving Fool out there is a good idea. Wouldn't make sense if our only option to get rid of Fool was Jailer—if we have a bad jailer or if something happens to them, we'd be screwed. We should have at least 1 TK who can get rid of them so we don't have to suffer through obtuse behavior or a potential damning lynch to remove the Jester.

And there's still the odd, small chance Flower is Cult. Diminishing every page, but there.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Unseen cannot exist with cult and vice versa, from drago's sign up thread.

I was referring to here:

The only thing that would change something here is if Neut can exist in a Unseen game as well
the wording is confusing. It's almost as if you're saying Neutral exist with cult. But you aren't sure if Neutral can exist with Unseen

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
We can't lynch Flower. That much is certain. IF she is Fool and we lose 2 phases of lynching? We'll be handing over victory to the Cult. The best way we can gather info is through lynching and we'll be bungled with 2 days of grudges and accusations.

The best bet is that, if we have TK (we should), they take out Flower.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
That decieve ability seem to be very important for fool to get omitted by host.

This has become more confusing.
The issue is, I don't see why she would use this two-shot ability on herself N1 when nothing warrants for an investigator to investigate her.

She'd be much safer saving it til later or at least after she made a move that would make her suspicious

Prince can't get converted. He is always a Blue Dragon.

And yeah, I guess getting rid of The Fool isn't the top priority especially since wikia suggest that they have death immunity two shot. If it's according to the wikia then we would be wasting our resources trying to NK her.

However, my other issue is I don't know 100% if she is The Fool. Killing her and letting her role revealed would offer us a peace of mind. So we can know if it is a jester we are dealing with or if it is a scum pretending to be jester.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
The issue is, I don't see why she would use this two-shot ability on herself N1 when nothing warrants for an investigator to investigate her.

She'd be much safer saving it til later or at least after she made a move that would make her suspicious

Prince can't get converted. He is always a Blue Dragon.

And yeah, I guess getting rid of The Fool isn't the top priority especially since wikia suggest that they have death immunity two shot. If it's according to the wikia then we would be wasting our resources trying to NK her.

However, my other issue is I don't know 100% if she is The Fool. Killing her and letting her role revealed would offer us a peace of mind. So we can know if it is a jester we are dealing with or if it is a scum pretending to be jester.
I haven't checked the wiki so I didn't know they had a 2x immunity at night. That's bogus.

And sorry, I meant more... If we had a jailer who wasn't an attentive player, then a Flower situation could get by. We'd need extra support if the prince isn't the best.

Tbh, leaving Flower is just awful all around. She will interfere with votes. She'll try to sway other players. And there's still the chance she is, in fact, Cult. But lynching her is a gamble that could cost us the game.

The issue I have with it is that it was too sudden and then she disappeared (maybe for real life indeed, but still). No way she didn’t consider we’d think she’s a troll. That’s why it makes me uneasy, if you make a troll THAT obvious, you’re doing a bad job.
There has gotta be a power to force her <- clutching at straws.

I haven't checked the wiki so I didn't know they had a 2x immunity at night. That's bogus.

And sorry, I meant more... If we had a jailer who wasn't an attentive player, then a Flower situation could get by. We'd need extra support if the prince isn't the best.

Tbh, leaving Flower is just awful all around. She will interfere with votes. She'll try to sway other players. And there's still the chance she is, in fact, Cult. But lynching her is a gamble that could cost us the game.
If she's fool we would lose two days of trails if we lynch her before D3. according to wiki.

lynching flower has this cost if we assume she's the fool.

"If the Fool is executed, then all those who voted to execute them will lose 1 charge from all limited-use abilities. In addition, there can be no trials the next day. If executed before Day 3, there can be no trials for 2 days."

it says executed here not night kill so can we get rid of her by lynching ?
am not sure what no trial means? that we cant turn a lynch around?
the guilty or innocent part right?
in that case I dont think its too bad a risk. how about we have people who dont have limited use abilities lynch flower.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
The best bet is that, if we have TK (we should), they take out Flower.
If we have TK? Didn't you claim that you got Jailed implying there is jailor? Lol

I am still not convinced with flower being fool

1) with already a bit sus on her there was no need for her to take such risky move that can expose her as fool right at the beginning of day two.

This become more surprising Because she claimed tac as unseen(least evidence of this game having unseen) and not as neutral or cult.

If I think from jester perspective based on my experience of being one, her strategy as a fool is most risky and foolish one.

2)she didn't even wait for others to even make a case or claim and jumped directly to push tac case despite knowing that she can easily get scum read on her if any invest would investigate her and would definitely push case against her

3)she didn't seem to use her decieve ability which once again doesn't make sense because apart from all abilities we have for fool this one can clearly brand her as scum othe than fool.

But if there is doubt then we shouldn't Lynch her. And, let twon killing role do the work at night just to be on safe side.

Status
Not open for further replies.