[FNZ] Salem of Lies Round 09: Throne of Lies

Status
Not open for further replies.
so flower vs nat can't be a town vs town scenario unless a person who can swap or control targets did this if there is a townie who messed up the investigations they probably should claim to avoid a mislynch
nat investigated flower and said she was social/support (townie), I don't know much about ToL roles but I assume framers would make they target seem as bad guys to investigative roles instead of a social/support, so flower couldn't possibly be framed
cinera vehemently supporting flower and defending himself is definitely weird behaviour
if NW is the paladin (sheriff/paladin is a guaranteed and unique role, so false claiming this role is basically suicide) then flower is 100% not a blue dragon, because paladin and unseen faction can't be in the same game, but in that case, why would nat claim flower is social/support? there is definitely roles similar to bus driver/witch in this game
the way I see it, nat has no reason to lie
tac can't be lying that he was jailed, because he could be easily counterclaimed and the prince would probably execute him tonight
tbh flower seems too suspicious for a experienced player like her, I would prefer to let the prince (jailor) deal with her instead of lynching flower, because I know there is a jester role in this game (the fool)
and jailor can be confirmed next day as well if someone claims Jail then.

Sorry, thanks, I’m dabbling on my phone.
I stand by that it’s no coincidence he was attacked, so I don’t want us to lynch him. They have wicked powers and telepathy and whatnot.
No worries, we're here to help out :)

so flower vs nat can't be a town vs town scenario unless a person who can swap or control targets did this if there is a townie who messed up the investigations they probably should claim to avoid a mislynch
nat investigated flower and said she was social/support (townie), I don't know much about ToL roles but I assume framers would make they target seem as bad guys to investigative roles instead of a social/support, so flower couldn't possibly be framed
cinera vehemently supporting flower and defending himself is definitely weird behaviour
if NW is the paladin (sheriff/paladin is a guaranteed and unique role, so false claiming this role is basically suicide) then flower is 100% not a blue dragon, because paladin and unseen faction can't be in the same game, but in that case, why would nat claim flower is social/support? there is definitely roles similar to bus driver/witch in this game
the way I see it, nat has no reason to lie
tac can't be lying that he was jailed, because he could be easily counterclaimed and the prince would probably execute him tonight
tbh flower seems too suspicious for a experienced player like her, I would prefer to let the prince (jailor) deal with her instead of lynching flower, because I know there is a jester role in this game (the fool)
social/support is not necessarily townie queen
but it does suggest she isnt an investigator if natali is telling the truth
so she has to be lying. they both cant be telling the truth.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
social/support is not necessarily townie queen
but it does suggest she isnt an investigator if natali is telling the truth
so she has to be lying. they both cant be telling the truth.
Everything points towards Flower being a liar. For what reasons? Either a dumb, dumb, dumb slip or being jester? I don't know.

I can't see Flower calling out Unseen still, if she knows Cult is in the game. Maybe she's third party then, but I can't see why she would pinpoint me either.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Yes, Social/Support is what both townies and mafia have. But she definitely did not investigate, so she’s either forced to lie or made it up herself.
Which, when I suggested, @krogothwolf corrected me and said isn't a mechanic in this game.

Albeit. I haven't looked to double check him. So he could be lying, but why lie about something that we can fact check within an hours time?

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Fool is an easy thing to drop to get people to question a lynch when targeting a buddy.
Yeah I am considering that. But the more I read into this, the more likely that Flower is The Fool

Nat got Social/support for Flower

The Fool's class is social/support.

It lines up.

Sure, but I wasn't lying. I was jailed. Nat confirms that Flower can't do what she did, NW outright dismisses what she's asserting.

In this allegation, I'm innocent.
I'm not saying that I believe you are lying.

I just don't want the prince to claim regardless. Whether it is to confirm you or to refute your claim.

Which, when I suggested, @krogothwolf corrected me and said isn't a mechanic in this game.

Albeit. I haven't looked to double check him. So he could be lying, but why lie about something that we can fact check within an hours time?
As far as I can tell the roles didn't indicate that was possible. They can be framed ie get wrong results but no post control roles.

Because its derived from a video game its not something that would be usually in the game that gives a person control of a players chat like that.

I agree with kiwi here
social/support
seems to lie . flower is the fool imo
clear effort she is trying to get lynched. natalija essentially gave his role the previous day and flower didnt deem it necessary to act then but is doing so now
more curious to how people reacted when flower gave the news vs natalija
scum would use that as an opportunity to push a misguided lynch or would they be so bold on the second day? not exactly sure.
do we get news anyone converted or failed to convert.

since jailer is a blue dragon role are they also made aware of tac's alignment?

I agree with kiwi here
social/support
clear effort she is trying to get lynched. natalija essentially gave his role the previous day and flower didnt deem it necessary to act then but is doing so now
scum would use that as an opportunity to push a misguided lynch or would they be so bold on the second day? not exactly sure.

It's called mislead LOL:cheers:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I'm confused. If you don't trust TAC's claim of being Jailed, shouldn't you be suspicious of him?

Or else what? Your chronological summary was also accurate as you depicted me as supporting Flower's case after Nat and NeutralWatcher counterclaimed her:

This isn't what happened. I supported Flower's case after she made it, decides to proceed with your Lynch after the Nat counterclaim then withdrew my support after the NeutralWatcher counterclaim (as I explained to you repeatedly).

You've misrepresented me twice. Is it surprising I wouldn't suspect that it might be deliberate?
You're picking at a tree with the chronological bit. It's just meant to give her a quick summary. I also made an error and had you "come online and defend yourself" later than other events. Don't build a house outta shit bricks, because that's a weak case to build against me given other things aren't in perfect order either.

I already explained the other but again, I don't expect you to be understanding. I think you're scum after all.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I agree with kiwi here
social/support

I discussed with the jailer the previous night, so yes.

I would hope they execute Flower tomorrow evening.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
There are two big contradiction parties.
Flower claim against NW and NAta

Cinera egarness to Lynch tac by believing flower very quickly and tac brushing aside flower being scum very quickly to sus cinera.

Now let's break down each things - first is flower vs NW and Nata.

This is what flower claimed

Let's just say I know. And I also know that TAC is Unseen.
@Natalija I know what I investigated. So I can obviously say TAC is Unseen. Your claim makes no sense, thus you're lying.
But NW didn't do that and due to my role existing he is definitely lying. So there is that.

The most interesting parts about this claim are
1) she is too specific with her result and her Target - she investigated TAC is unseen.

2)her timing - right at the beginning of day one. Such specific claim right at the beginning doesn't seem to be the case of an unseen or cult because it's too risky

3)she said due to her role existing she knows that NW is lying about this game has cult. This implies that her role indicates there is unseen in this game just like how NW claims that his role indicates there is cult in this game.

However, problem is flower did pull something like this in past and claimed psychic if I remember well. Issue is with psychic she gave scum read on more than one player but here she is just too specific as if she is damn sure what she is claiming.

But her claim gets directly contradicted by nata

You're lying. I investigated you and you are Social/Support.

Which must mean you are either original Cult or converted.
That makes no sense whatsoever. She accused this player out of the blue and without a reason. And I know she can't investigate.

YOU wanting him dead as well looks like you're very much on her team.
Interesting thing about this claim is
1) timing - this counter by Nata happened very suddenly and that too by a new player thus very likely too be true

2) flower is social support and cult - now once again this claim is very specific. It counters flower invest role and unseen presence and says she is cult member.. such specific claim right after another player makin claim that too so suddenly doesn't seem to be scum work.

Now let's assume few possibilities
1)if flower was post restricted or targeted by scum ability last night to act like this just like what happened to me in last game, then she could have find ways to give hints like I did in last game instead of directly going after that target player as per post restrictions. So this doesn't make sense.

Another issue with this is she specifically said that" she invesitagted and her role existing in game indicates there is unseen". Why she would claim that she is invest and her role existing in this game indicates there is unseen if she really got targeted to push tac case? This doesn't make sense

2)NATa got targeted to have framed result on Flower - this seem a possibility but here is my issue.

Flower claimed invest and nata argues she is social/support. Social/support role is present in all factions- BD/Unseen/Cult/NW. So, how come having result of social/support instead of invest amounts to framing ability work? It doesn't make sense

3) flower got framed result - well tac claimed that he was in jail..so if I am correct then , I don't think she would have gotten framed result but "her target is jailed result" so this doesn't make sense either.

Now,NW also claims that based on his role there is Cult and flower is lying about unseen.

Now, best way to deduce who is lying and who is speaking truth about claim is through more concrete information.

However,since this game feature evil faction that can convert, it's better that we sort this out during this day phase itself instead of leaving for the night and tomorrow day phase so that we can protect players who made right claim as all claims involved here are related to invest and are very important for BD and our vote should be on that person that give us most information

Now, there is another contradicting party - Cinera and tac which is linked to flower vs nata case. I will be addressing this in my next post.

Whom I would be voting, I will write in my next post along with reasons why voting that player could be informative and helpful to sort this mess.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
If we assume jailor works the same way as in the other mafia games I've played, then no he doesn't know for sure.

The Prince just gets to talk to the person he jails. So it is up to him to decide whether TAC is saying the truth or lying but he has no way to confirm it.

Status
Not open for further replies.