Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sooo after this anime chapter is time to revive the Diable janbe does internal damge or not?
It's not a question.

Diable jambe was introduced as a way to bypass tekkai and burn to the bone. It is internal damage and external damage. It's cooking the meat.

This is canonical and cannot be argued. The only thing that can be argued is how effective it is vs today's opponents.

Vs queen It was extremely effective. Before the power up too.
Vs lunarians who have flame resistance... probably not so much.

But this does not include ifrit jambe which is on its own level. Far exceeding any flame feat shown in the verse.

So in SBS Oda said the heat resistance which was a mystery came from the science. But just being resistant to fire doesn't mean spontaneously combusting and generating flames. The first instances of DJ were spin friction but HM and later DJ and full body combustion is generation so...?

Is Oda saying all of it is science or just the resistance? I am confused.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
So in SBS Oda said the heat resistance which was a mystery came from the science. But just being resistant to fire doesn't mean spontaneously combusting and generating flames. The first instances of DJ were spin friction but HM and later DJ and full body combustion is generation so...?

Mythical fiery bird :pepebusi:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way

It’s still a mystery for now

How would Sanji be able to create fire if not for some kind of tech or power in the first place ?

Yet no other Germa solider were known to have fire abilities. Stealth black power was invisibility. So where comes from the fire ? Don’t know at all

Oda also said in sbs that the reason he doesn't get hurt is cause his passion burns hotter than the fire

How would Sanji be able to create fire if not for some kind of tech or power in the first place ?
That is the question that bothered me for years, like Zoro's Ashura - both of the characters don't have any DF, how come they have some abilities that actually should be a result of consuming one? I quite like the theory posted in this thread - https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...lities-to-the-core-themes-of-his-story.36652/ - in short, OP is a story about dreams and willpower, and with the latest update that DF came to exist due to people's dreams materialising, it kinda makes sense that there are some in-between states, where a characters dream is too strong and starts manifesting even without the DF (hence Sanji's passion is hotter than flame).

I'll be happy to get a better explanation, but as of now all I want is haki power up for our boi Sanji :optimistic:

Just to clear up the haki power up - Sanji with future sight and his speed would be deadly, he could even counter Van Augur and his warp DF, because he might foresee where Van Augur plans to warp, if Oda is generous enough. And it's super difficult to hit a super fast moving target, isn't it?
We still need find out what you get if CoC + CoO?
That is something that Sanji will probably get in future

For Germa... something I noticed in OP for nobles and royals, blonde is prevalent. While for the D. Clan, black while not always is prevalent. This is interesting because of what Blonde/Yellow represent in fictional archetypes.

Blonde being light and good while black is dark and evil. The Vinsmokes, Doffy, many CDs are all blonde or would have been blonde in the siblings case. The supposedly good of the world. The D Clan the supposedly evil ones to the WG are black haired. So even though Oda is telling us WG bad, D Clan heroes. ...could it be a red herring and the WG are actually good or at least old Germa?