Character Discussion Zoro's lineage is revealed by Oda

Is Zoro a real/true/direct/main Shimotsuki?

• Total voters
It's funny because Oda made sure that in the end of Wano, no one in any way looked marginally better than Luffy. But the more you give a character, it backfires.

Garp > Pin Zoro
Dragon > Arashi
God fruit > Wadou

All of that means that both Zoro isn't nearly close to significance in the story and that he's an interesting character without that help.

I think itsnt a big deal.

Zoto famiy arent special.

from there lets wait to see where Oda himself go with the story.

Its only bad when there is too much espectation.

I think this is a wake up call. Only correct answer is Zoro being top 2 EoS.

anything else could backfire.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Is that all? We didnt even get some manga panels for Zoro's backstory? Lolda must be on crack again, lmao.

The only good thing out of this is Zoro's parents were normal people, so he came this far because of his sheer will and inhuman work ethic, thats my boy!
Oda said Zoro's lineage doesnt matter and he doesnt plan to reveal it.
That's why he Okayed someone's fanfiction.

The way I see it the main difference between Ryuma and Joyboy is that Ryuma was a normal human who become the WSM and WSS through hardwork , willpower and created black blade. He doesnt have anything like Bloodline or special power like the D aka magic sun power.

Ryuma being a normal human his only treasure is his will a will that was lost after his dead. that will was later reborn in Kuina shimotsuki who inpacted Zoro in their childhood and with her dead Zoro inherited Ryuma's willpower.

its what Oda mean by strongest warrior's soul, the will to be the strongest.

Worst

Custom title
I think itsnt a big deal.

Zoro famiy arent special.
There's literally the Sword God's blood in his family tree lol

But really why is there a problem for Zoro to be descendant of one of the greatest in history ?

Luffy Son of Dragon / Grandson of Garp
Sanji genetically engineered ( maybe even some crazy species DNA like lunarian ? )
Zoro descendant of Sword God

literally everyone's even on the genetic boost side here