Which One is the Most Heart Melting Confession?

• Flower's Tragic Love Confession

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Charlie's Work Affair Confession

• Xeno's Court Confession Case

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Krauss, the eldest of Kinzo's children, was in line to succeed Kinzo as the head of the family, but his dubious financial situation made this unclear. Of course, the rest of Kinzo's children all desperately needed money too, and had formed a pact with one another to squeeze an advance on their inheritance out of Krauss. Such was the miserable nature of these conferences.
Maybe some context. I find Ratchet usually sprinkles shit in when he writes this kind of stuff so could be hints in here.

I think Krauss killing Natsuhi is the only option for T2, then faked his death and Nanjo 'confirmed' it. There can't be any master key shenanigans since Kanon confirmed all the servants had alibis, and Genji's key was destroyed.

I lean towards Krauss since he and Godha can lie about the room being locked in T1, which leaves the door open for Nanjo to do the killing in T1. Then Godha can kill Kumasawa in T5/T6 and fake his own death, so now all three qualify as Culprits.

But that means Jess also has to be a culprit since she 'confirmed' Godha's death, so we can have her kill Shannon in T4 to confirm Culprit status. Since there's two mystery people still alive at the end, and Nanjo and Jessica were both confirmed dead by narration, that leaves Godha and Krauss as survivors, after they killed off their fellow Culprits.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
"And so we come to the end. And with it, some red truths to guide you. Some of this will have been repeated before.

The purple text has the same power as the red. That is, anything said in Purple can be treated as a fact. However, the Culprit may use the Purple to lie.

Kanon is not the culprit. His circumstances are unique, so once Shannon died, he was removed from the island, as if he simply vanished... To confirm, Kanon neither killed nor was he killed. He simply ceased to exist.

A Culprit here is defined as a character who kills at least one person over the course of the story. Of course, there can be more than one culprit.

No one can use the purple to aid a culprit. I will say it in Red again - anyone using the purple is speaking the truth, except for anyone that is a culprit, who could use it to lie. The culprit can lie in retrospect - they do not have to have killed at the point in the story in which they lie. They need only kill at some point.

There are 17 people on the island. They are servants - Shannon, Kanon, Gohda, Genji, Kumasawa. Then there are the children of Kinzo - Eva, Krauss, Rudolf, Rosa. Their spouses, Kyrie, Hideyoshi and Natsuhi are also present. Of course, so are their children - Battler, George, Jessica and Maria. Lastly, Kinzo's friend Nanjo is also present. Kinzo is dead, so that makes 17.

Oh, it's too hard for you? I don't usually do this, but I will give you a hint. From the start to the finish, 11 characters are murdered.

And also...

All doors can only be locked or unlocked with a master key. Of course, it is possible to lock or unlock the doors from inside the room even without a master key.

We'll consider master keys to be the only keys that exist. There are five master keys total.

One is held by each of the five servants. The servants keep master keys on their person at all times, so it is impossible for them to be stolen, handed over, or used by any human other than themselves.

All of the windows had steel bars on them, so it's impossible to enter or leave by them. Therefore, we'll say that they can seal the whole mansion by sealing the two doors, the front one and the back one. The culprit of the first twilight (first set of murders) really did kill at least 5 people.

The group sealed the room at the same time they left. No culprit joined the group as they left. Also, all of the seals on Natsuhi's room, the dining hall, and the mansion itself will not be broken. To be clear, this refers to rooms being sealed when they are mentioned to have been sealed. If a room was not mentioned as sealed, or is mentioned having being sealed later, that is when it is sealed, this red exists purely to debunk the idea that anyone could enter or leave the rooms between lines of text..

......Besides that, I guess there's only 'the Reader will tell no lies'. In other words, outside of spoken statements, there are no lies in the narration.

And also...

There are no suicides, and no mutual killings.

There are no poisons used, and no trap murders.

Every murder was done with the murderer in the same room as the murdered. There are no body doubles, no mystery person x, no mystery gadget x, and no accidental deaths.

This entire mystery follows all of Knox's 10 Commandments.
"

So then..

Who is the Culprit?

Updated (again) to provide extra clarity.

I am pro town though. Am here to solve these mystery cases, or alternatively help town win if I job at doing that.

@scum I don’t want beef, I’d prefer just to solve my cases & go. You can just let me be. Am Kawaii.

Town… I swear this won’t be a repeat of last time :sweat:
Just remember to cult me too please

He said he's pro town, then culted a few townies and won with them, meanwhile rest of town lost.

Are these dates like a night chat?
I don't think so. Dates are supposed to be similar to waifu game, so they will be in PM. Night chat i think is that WU thing. Two different things.

Actually @Dr_Professor83 and @Psylocke It seems like I cannot be a part of the dating scene in this game so Ill have to decline your proposal Prof. Best of luck to you two in finding a third partner!

:/
Why tho? Do you have soulmate?

My 1st wincon is true neutral. Which is the one I’m playing for. Because it’s easier and more self reliant than trusting Town to win the game. If I can’t achieve it I have an alternative wincon that’s pro town (town wins & I survive).

I almost got a strike last time I betrayed Town as a pro town indie, from Ratchet, who is co hosting. You think he’d let me do it again?
Indigo Has a point though. Either you're pro-town or you're neutral and scum isn't threaten by you. Two at the same time makes no sense.

???

I think Ratchet wouldn't tell you what you could do until post game. This isn't argument. You could very well be just scum who claimed indie.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
My 1st wincon is true neutral. Which is the one I’m playing for. Because it’s easier and more self reliant than trusting Town to win the game. If I can’t achieve it I have an alternative wincon that’s pro town (town wins & I survive).

I almost got a strike last time I betrayed Town as a pro town indie, from Ratchet, who is co hosting. You think he’d let me do it again?
why do you always roll indie in blue games smh

Nope :daydream:

Might as well get the cat out of the bag now lol.
I am pro town though. Am here to solve these mystery cases, or alternatively help town win if I job at doing that.

@scum I don’t want beef, I’d prefer just to solve my cases & go. You can just let me be. Am Kawaii.

Town… I swear this won’t be a repeat of last time :sweat:
Good, protect me when Flower gets here and sees I claimed indie :owo:
I mean, you know how this works. You fake claim Indie here and you burn the last piece of remaining trust. Though you were initially speaking the truth in the Waifu game before the wish happened, so I‘m willing to give you the benefit of doubt here for this. Do you have any abilities you can use to help us catch scum?

Time to take page out of Chika's book. The love detective is on the case!

Going with the theme of the game, I’m going to be looking at connections this game, how genuine they are, and also the lack thereof.

I’ve noticed over the course of my Mafia Career that looking at who players avoid interacting with can be just as telling as seeing who they choose to buddy. I acknowledge this tactic isn’t perfect, as scum can interact with their scummates rather than purely choose to distance. But I think putting scrutiny on players avoiding other players will be a net positive for town.
Found a live one.

Status
Not open for further replies.