Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1077 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the traitor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Why's it so hard to accept Lunarians having better durability than Kaido when their flames are on? Oda had Zoro use the exact same attack on Kaido and King to illustrate the difference, where Kaido's skin was cut and King didn't get a single scratch.
I agree but what are you referring to? Onigiri looked like it did cut King.

Luffy just compared the Seraphim's durability to Kaido's, that's why. Before this, I would've agreed that King has slightly higher durability, but now Luffy is confirming it himself.
He compared them being able to shrug off the attack and get up to be similar to Kaido.

The additional information implies they have higher durability in flame mode. As I said though they get annihilated by Kaido, Luffy and Zoro if Oda weren't restraining these guys for plot reasons.

bro Oden:

1 single attack with just a dual advcoc blade, if not for the kidnaped plot around Momo, Oden would have chop his neck right here.

WING take 3 advcoc attack until the final advcoc swing with 3 blades

Sorry but KIng is much tougher than Kaido
Paradise Totsuka was Oden's strongest attack. As soon as Zoro pulled out a higher end move, he one shotted flames off King. While flame on King's defense is tougher, we have yet to understand its limits.

Status
Not open for further replies.