Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1077 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the traitor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isnt a normal fishman 10x a human in dura? The king of the sea is probably more durable than that +King dura+ devil fruit, Sanji needs to go super sayan to beat flame on jimbe.
That doesn't make sense.

It'd be a base normal human compared to a base normal fishman. It's not like arlong is 10× more durable than current sanji.

And sanjis had bodily modifications. He's not a normal human anyway.

Sanji would need one anti manner kick course to stomp a hole through jimbeis fat ass forehead

No it wasn't said Yassop has better CoO than katakuri in any volume or databook or sbs

That was just movie thing where they said he can see farther in dimension...ussop also does that
Are you gonna claim Ussop > katakuri in CoO?
So that fake , good to know .
Read a lot stuff during film red so did not remember what was fake or not .
Seem that in the fake group .

So you say. I don't understand how there's enough evidence for you to be this sure.

We've seen them for like 2 seconds so far
Their fruit abilities:
S-Shark has the swim swim fruit which gives him access to Fishman swimming speed everywhere on land combined with Lunarian speed hax

S-Hawk has the dice dice fruit and his swordsmanship is insane even allowing him to dice mountains

S-Snakes mero fruit is just an instant win against most people

And S-Bear has kumas fruit which has so many all around awesome abilities.

Was it not said that Yasopp has better CoO think i read that around film red time .
Plus with Shanks being call the killer CoO i certain they got a few people that get to that level .
killer coo sounds more like conqueror's ability imo
not sure if its yasopp's is better moreso different
iirc he could see things into the other dimension that katakuri couldnt. wouldnt be suprised if usopp is similar

you are absolutely right
its a natural gift
but its certainly not what you would see in the average one.

tbf nudle what else about katakuri screams top tier bar observation .
awakening? lucci kaku have that as well
ultra hard coa? cracker notably similar
basic use of coc? certainly not

his mastery of coo however is still the most impressive to date bar none and thats the same case with king's durability or genetic gift as you put it. so my argument was say 1 or two of these other abilities was improved to similar degree , we might have had a top tier in our hands.
Awakening means top tier df mastery
Especially when you don't have stamina issues like katakuri does.

He has top tier speed which can be countered by only fs/top CoO users who can also move that fast. Only 3 people so far have shown snakeman level speed in combat.
He honed his speed...

King has honed nothing.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
The manga. Luffy has a better chance of beating GB outside G5 than with G5. It's by far Luffy's most vulnerable form, and all GB needs to off Luffy is a stab. And it's not that hard a task for him given the number of angles he could attack from. GB's a harder fight for Luffy than even C3 with Luffy's easiest admiral fight being Fujitora.

roight sanji is now yonko level id you’re saying he mid diffs King - I’d say he’s still weaker than both Law and Kidd, nowhere near Zoro. At best I have him at Pero/Queen levels Y2/3
Yeah ur a clown. The author disagrees buddy.

It's kinda retarded how people like you can't understand portrayal that's this fucking easy to see.

Are you unable to dissect writing and percieve the messages the author tries to convey? Even when the message is clear as day?

Little garden was an entire arc dedicated to showcasing the authors opinion and intended portrayal on this subject. You're a clown.

I didn't realize I was talking to an idiot. Do not quote me.

Here is your answer (from the dude you regularly harassed for saying King's durability is higher than Kaido's) =>
Quoting one of the most delusional zoro fan , doesn't prove your point.

Nobody ever hypes King strength and skills
Only his durability
Comeback when His strength and skills are usually hyped by people directly or indirectly like Katakuri's was

The manga. Luffy has a better chance of beating GB outside G5 than with G5. It's by far Luffy's most vulnerable form, and all GB needs to off Luffy is a stab. And it's not that hard a task for him given the number of angles he could attack from. GB's a harder fight for Luffy than even C3 with Luffy's easiest admiral fight being Fujitora.
Gravity df is better than forest df

Status
Not open for further replies.