Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sanji kingdom coc foreshadowing this chapter
Post automatically merged:

Sanji should be the one who disables the dome because it would be a great Mr. Prince moment!
Sanji kingdome

Sanji is in his serious mode now so s snake will not effect him and sanji has strong haki. But now he will execute everything that hurts nami

Last edited:
G

Gorosei Informer

Btw, since the eyebrow SBS came out, I guess we will get some sort of showcase how it actually works in any future Sanji's fights (which are likely to happen soon as seraphims are attacking and the marines are getting closer to Egghead).
I just pray Sanji gets S-Shark and not S-Snake :neesama:
Oh well, my predictions from before the break that Sanji will fight S-Shark were confirmed, thank God.

Go Sanji! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
I couldn't respond before because the chapter hadn't been translated yet, but I was laughing at your first post because you and Ashish seem to have really predicted this chapter amazingly well! (He posted fake spoilers that ended up being very accurate to the chapter ironically, I think it was him anyway?)

Im so glad Sanji got to fight S-Shark too instead of S-Snake, Oda purposely avoiding the extremely controversial elephant in the room, that would come from a lot of certain other people in the community, if he faced her too. We already had Sanji falling foul of Boas fruit in a hilarious way a long time ago at Post TS Sabaody too ofc!

Tbh I wanted him to face S Hawk instead though, since Hawk has Daz Bone's fruit now and Sanjis exoskeleton would be an excellent test vs it? Also S Hawk just using an imitation of Yoru and being Mihawks clone too? Imagine the toxicity if Sanji was able to go against Mihawks clone and block his attacks with the exoskeleton? Lmao.

I really like the idea that Lunarians are what is triggering Sanjis transformation instead too. His hostility even to Jinbei at the end of Wano and how demonic he became can't be coincidence either. He also went very "demonic" at Thriller Bark and at one point, maybe Water 7 or Jaya or another arc, he was so mad at something Zoro said, he spoke "in symbols", like almost hierogylphics or runes or so? Very alien-looking language even? Oda has heavily associated/hinted Sanji with space multiple times now too. I've suspected Germas tech is space related somehow too. Ichiji seems the closest to that too, with his "plasma powers" or w/e? Or at least light powers?

REVERSED EYEBROW IS BACK ON THE MENU, PEOPLE!
:pepebusi:
@YASER EVIL SANJI incoming for real now!

Nooooo, not Nami!!!!!
He may kick all the evil bitches tho :kata:
Honestly, this would be a great way to give him an actual fighting chance against Catarina who should be his personal fight imo. I could see her turning into Sora if she is able to, to really fuck with Sanji or doing what Bon Clay did and turning into Nami and such.

Imagine if this Sanji met Black Maria too? RIP LMAO! Robin really fucked up Maria especially in the anime but Evil Sanji would do the same, even worse potentially! Especially with fire too ofc!

If Sanji kicks Nami that’ll break his heart.
Yeah, Sanji would only ever hurt himself before ever hurting Nami. He's stopped himself from kicking Kalifa I thinking it was with his foot right in front of her face, at high speed/strength too? Can't remember if there's any other examples of it? I could see them same thing happen with him and Nami, where he goes to kick her, only to stop right before he hits her and hes stuck in his biggest, most painful and difficult emotional conflict ever.
Sanji would rather die or even take his own life than hurt Robin or Nami or any woman he cares for.

I wonder if Evil Sanji would fight with his hands too btw? Maybe using swords/knives purposely and ironically? Or even finally using guns like Sanji was going to originally from his concept and furthering the Vash The Stampede influences on him?

:choppawhat:

Judge seeing Sanjis exoskeleton and the power of science awakened in Sanjis body would definitely lead to greatness
Judge ironically cheering for Sanji when he sees how much of a "success" Sanji has become and that he has awakened his "savage warrior of science" side as he always was meant to:

(And yes the Endeavour clip is a purposeful parallel/reference or w/e too LMAO! The dualities and emotional turmoils of Sanji and Shoto and their abusive, demanding, controversial etc fathers)

I couldn't respond before because the chapter hadn't been translated yet, but I was laughing at your first post because you and Ashish seem to have really predicted this chapter amazingly well! (He posted fake spoilers that ended up being very accurate to the chapter ironically, I think it was him anyway?)

Im so glad Sanji got to fight S-Shark too instead of S-Snake, Oda purposely avoiding the extremely controversial elephant in the room, that would come from a lot of certain other people in the community, if he faced her too. We already had Sanji falling foul of Boas fruit in a hilarious way a long time ago at Post TS Sabaody too ofc!

Tbh I wanted him to face S Hawk instead though, since Hawk has Daz Bone's fruit now and Sanjis exoskeleton would be an excellent test vs it? Also S Hawk just using an imitation of Yoru and being Mihawks clone too? Imagine the toxicity if Sanji was able to go against Mihawks clone and block his attacks with the exoskeleton? Lmao.

I really like the idea that Lunarians are what is triggering Sanjis transformation instead too. His hostility even to Jinbei at the end of Wano and how demonic he became can't be coincidence either. He also went very "demonic" at Thriller Bark and at one point, maybe Water 7 or Jaya or another arc, he was so mad at something Zoro said, he spoke "in symbols", like almost hierogylphics or runes or so? Very alien-looking language even? Oda has heavily associated/hinted Sanji with space multiple times now too. I've suspected Germas tech is space related somehow too. Ichiji seems the closest to that too, with his "plasma powers" or w/e? Or at least light powers?

@YASER EVIL SANJI incoming for real now!

Honestly, this would be a great way to give him an actual fighting chance against Catarina who should be his personal fight imo. I could see her turning into Sora if she is able to, to really fuck with Sanji or doing what Bon Clay did and turning into Nami and such.

Imagine if this Sanji met Black Maria too? RIP LMAO! Robin really fucked up Maria especially in the anime but Evil Sanji would do the same, even worse potentially! Especially with fire too ofc!

Yeah, Sanji would only ever hurt himself before ever hurting Nami. He's stopped himself from kicking Kalifa I thinking it was with his foot right in front of her face, at high speed/strength too? Can't remember if there's any other examples of it? I could see them same thing happen with him and Nami, where he goes to kick her, only to stop right before he hits her and hes stuck in his biggest, most painful and difficult emotional conflict ever.
Sanji would rather die or even take his own life than hurt Robin or Nami or any woman he cares for.

I wonder if Evil Sanji would fight with his hands too btw? Maybe using swords/knives purposely and ironically? Or even finally using guns like Sanji was going to originally from his concept and furthering the Vash The Stampede influences on him?

:choppawhat:

Judge ironically cheering for Sanji when he sees how much of a "success" Sanji has become and that he has awakened his "savage warrior of science" side as he always was meant to:

If this does happen, I have no idea what will happen that’ll purge Sanji of all this. But still I do love that Sanji always has a deeper story to look forward to.