Why did York Betray Vegapunk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Spoilers cost 100$ per week for early raws not including early info

early raws is easy to buy you get it on wensday so you pay 100$ for one hour early and after the summary is already out

Early info is hard to buy you have to be connected due to the info being given on sundays so almost a week early before viz drops

source - monsterzoro retired spoiler provider

I'm not even joking

I literally haven't thought of Bonney being in this arc for like five days until I saw this comment.

Hope she's enjoying Kuma's life story while everyone is getting murdered.
Problem with Bonney is that her plot feels too disconnected from the rest of the arc in spite of the fact Kuma is tied to Vegapunk.

He’s literally using the same speed when he resurfaces cause you know, inertia.

S-Shark is literally as fast as underwater jinbe with lunarian speed boost. Yeah king isn’t that level.
Velocity is cool. Jumping out a ground is different from someone physically moving left or right with no slowing of their speed.

and we see from Blue Walk that Sanji is faster than a FM when swimming. Shit, Zoros faster than FM when Swimming. So TF what?

Spoilers cost 100$ per week for early raws not including early info

early raws is easy to buy you get it on wensday so you pay 100$ for one hour early and after the summary is already out

Early info is hard to buy you have to be connected due to the info being given on sundays so almost a week early before viz drops

source - monsterzoro retired spoiler provider
Do you have any active contacts?

Velocity is cool. Jumping out a ground is different from someone physically moving left or right with no slowing of their speed.

and we see from Blue Walk that Sanji is faster than a FM when swimming. Shit, Zoros faster than FM when Swimming. So TF what?
But he’s not jumping out of the ground, he’s using his swimming to launch him.

And yes because Jinbes a normal fishman… I’m no fan of his either but you gotta be joking with that comparison.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
its visually inconsistent because haki is invisible unless you're using hardening. you should assume at this point that everyone in a fight is using haki at all times even if you cant see it.
Definitely with CoA, but CoC is different. Top tiers using CoA constantly is a given, we know that even the greatest fighters aren't spamming CoC attacks constantly.

Zoro's fight with King is frustrating because Oda says Zoro is going to use his Haki after unlocking CoC, but then doesn't have CoC effects, despite King dodging.

It seems like Zoro is using CoC there, but, I can't blame people for not believing it.

whenever a boy is brought into this world with an abnormally small dick, they immediately become a zolo stan
when one of those same kids ends up shattering the record books for smallest dick, instead of winning a trophy or a medal, they become a 'trusted leaker' for One Piece

it's all part of a perfect balance where the lowest of the low who receive absolutely zero care or attention from the real world can instead get it by posting their twitter handle over a dialogue box and inserting their headcanon into spoiler summaries
@EtenBoby :crazwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.