Why did York Betray Vegapunk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I complimented him but I also made a "note". 🤷 At least I gave him the props and not to Judge who made the exoskeleton aka what protected him. Is this better now? Lol
That's the textbook definition of a backhanded compliment though

If you're gonna add a "note" at the end which downplays his accomplishment then why say anything at all

It's like the people that compliment Zoro for blocking Hakai but say he only did it for a second and his swords are the reason he could do it at all

It isn't genuine

-Zoro tanks big explosion from a fully grown Lunarian man
"Okay.. He said he was about to die though and it still injured him"
-Sanji tanks standard punch from a Fishman-Lunarian hybrid child using Exoskeleton
" OH MY FUCKING GOD!1!1 WANJI TOP 1!! WHAT IS THIS DURABILITY? KING BROS... IT'S OVER... PACK UP! "
He didn't tank it he used haki he said he would e died if he didn't use it :milaugh:

That's the textbook definition of a backhanded compliment though

If you're gonna add a "note" at the end which downplays his accomplishment then why say anything at all

It's like the people that compliment Zoro for blocking Hakai but say he only did it for a second and his swords are the reason he could do it at all

It isn't genuine
Tbf Zoro did break a lot of bones doing that.
He doesn't fully scale to it.. Saying Zoro fully scales to a double Yonko attack would be massive wank.

Your tone, the meme was about S-Hawk not even Mihawk yet you felt the need to bring up Shanks when he's not even part of the discussion here.
Shawk is Mihawk
Nah, otherwise he would look like this

It simply means Sanji AP>seraphims

Plus sanji fought yonji offscreen
Could have used HM or more powerful attacks

His siblings have better durability since they gave rs and exo
Sanji with iisy exo isn't better than them in durability

So much cope.

Don't get why it's so hard to let certain people have their moment for once, imagine being salty just because someone is happy for a hype moment for a character they like even if that hype moment is a small one.:pepecafe:
Allow them Lmfaoo it ain’t gonna change anything whether they like to or not. Cope yesterday, cope today, cope tomorrow, cope next week it ain’t gonna change a damn thing 🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.