Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point I'm convinced Oda will never speak about the Shanks/Mihawk thing ever beyond the WSS title thing;

It will be left to fans interpretation based on feats.

It might come down to who is stronger between the Zoro that will defeat Mihawk and the BB that will defeat Shanks
Its always funny how people use these 2 as comparators.

One of these is way more justified than the other and its weird people constantly paint "BB kills Shanks" as some guaranteed event lol.

Worlds Strongest Swordsman > All Other Swordsman.
Sorry but this Mihawk>Shanks Agenda has no weight ......In a debate someone would tear you guys apart after all the things Shanks has accomplished.

The Title is all you have, Shanks has Portrayal, Feats, Hype and all Only that Title is what you have. Shanks used Gold D. Rogers Attack.... that's Godly portrayal.

In the back of your mind you know deep down There are 2 things that can Officially end you Title Suckers. 1. Shanks fighting without his sword 2. The Timing of Zoro Vs Mihawk
You better pray to God that Zoro at least defeats Admiral before Fighting Mihawk otherwise your Agenda is in Shambles.

They don’t need to fight currently to know who’s superior when Oda uses the navy as a mouthpiece to say he’s a better swordsman than the red haired “emperor” not using “young” like they said with comparing Weevil to WB.

Oda’s been consistent with Shanks portrayal as a swordsman and I doubt he’ll shake things up now
Mihawk was superior to Shanks at the point of their last fight. Both were world renowned and that got both to the positions they acquired. It was the latest update they had about their contest of strength, but after that, nothing. Not saying the dynamic changed but more than a decade past and both grew independently from the other.

G

Gorosei Informer

Addindg to that that everyone that met Roger and Luffy says they "said the same thing"
Yeah Oda has made some very worrying and numerous parallels with Roger and Luffy lol. Id prefer if he was reincarnated to Luffy or Luffy just inherited his will especially but ergh. Oda even made Roger goofier and whimsical like Luffy now. Looks more like him too.

Oden is quite like Luffy too though to be fair and Luffy does resemble Garp a lot, when Garp was shown as a child.

https://www.bilibili.tv/TH/video/2045813898

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Comment was about ~1 billion berry commanders as a whole xD.
Though you know where we differ about King... nik, i really don't think he's like stronger than Rayleigh and stuff lol.
He is Kaido's Rayleigh/Zoro/Beckman/Oden/Shiryu. :goyea:
Since Kaido>Roger/Shanks/Whitebeard, his right hand is also>right hands of those.
Lunarian God only lost to Demon God.

Nah you have to admit, Shanks one shotting Kid is Oda shitting on Kaido and Big Mom’s portrayal, even disregarding the bombs.
That's why I am saying, the Kamusari Shanks used isn't the same as the one Roger used in the Oden flashback.

Kaido has multiple thunder baguas, Zoro has multiple sanzen sekai, Luffy has multiple pistol attacks. There's no reason to think that all the kamusari are the same and that the one Shanks used to 1 shot Kid is the same one that Roger used against Oden.

Most likely, Shanks used a stronger version of kamusari. This would spare Kid from total humiliation, not completely shit on kaido and BM, and give Shanks an impressive feat in the process.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Sorry but this Mihawk>Shanks Agenda has no weight ......In a debate someone would tear you guys apart after all the things Shanks has accomplished.

The Title is all you have, Shanks has Portrayal, Feats, Hype and all Only that Title is what you have. Shanks used Gold D. Rogers Attack.... that's Godly portrayal.

In the back of your mind you know deep down There are 2 things that can Officially end you Title Suckers. 1. Shanks fighting without his sword 2. The Timing of Zoro Vs Mihawk
You better pray to God that Zoro at least defeats Admiral before Fighting Mihawk otherwise your Agenda is in Shambles.
Shanks used a named attack of someone he grew up admiring... "Godly portrayal" lmfao.
Kinemon used Togen Totsuka. It's just Oda writing Shanks in the same mould as Roger.

3.59 Billion for just existing as the WSS, and verbatim stated to be better than Shanks, a swordsman, with the sword.
Cope all you want, I got a written statement in the manga.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

Actual less of a clown to me than Kid. Was prominent in part one of the series. Emulated some great techniques from Roshi.
In part 2 decently trained to be a able to defeat raditz level fighter. Died to self destruct but in dragonball self destruct historically can beat massively stronger opponents. Ended up training to ginyu force level and phased out of the story after that
Yamcha gets clowned on for bad reasons. Dude gave it his all and knew when to gracefully bow out.

Didn't Shanks and Mihawk fight when Shanks had like a 1B bounty?
Wasn't that revealed recently?

Also isn't the last battle of Shanks with Mihawk like more than a decade ago while Shanks became an emperor 6 years ago?
Yup, reason Mihawk is built with fake hype. For me it doesn't matter if Mihawk is a 100 while Shanks is a 99, but people tend use his title of strongest to say Mihawk is a tier above Emperors and will high diff any Yonko including Shanks when in reality Mihawk best feat is fighting a billion worth Shanks.

After their last fight, Shanks becamed an Emperor with hype equal to Whitebeard, Big Mom, Kaido as his rivals while Mihawk at marineford didn't even knew the difference of power between Whitebeard and Him.

Status
Not open for further replies.