Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew Shanks would win but I didn't expect Kid to be defeated so easily. Should have been a longer fight but maybe the spoilers don't tell the full story.

Anyway, everything seems to lead to a big confrontation b/w BB and Shanks.
If the chapters cut to a battle that's been ongoing and Shanks shows some damage then Kid reputation isn't totally in the gutter.

Kidd: "Killer I... I tried....I"

Killer: " We.... did our best"

Kidd: " I failed!!!! I should have listened to you and not bite more than i can chew"

Killer: "it's OK. You would have hated yourself for not always doing so"

Kidd: " I am sorry Killer........"

Killer: " No need to apologize. It was a blast being apart of this crew. We had our shits and giggles only to end up with our giggles being shifted on"

Kidd: "Sigh Yeah"

Killer: "The onepiece is real and we now know that many share the same dream as we do that others in our past made fun of us for. That's more than enough".

Kidd: "Our Journey ends here. It brought us and this crew to the point of witnessing those greater than ourselves roam the seas"

Kidd: " Mugiwara.!!!!!!!!!!!!................The rest is up to you"
Lol such fangirl talk.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
BG is in a class of its own though.
Is it even stronger than King's Punch considering that doesnt require Emperors to be exhausted to bring them down?
Besides, it is in the same class as Blazing Bagua which matched it through pure size, without haki.
BG is the new KKG and you know how sanjikun's track record went with that one...

Zoro would definitely avoid Shanks unless it's absolutely necessary.
Zoro targeted a stronger guy than Shanks since East blue.... Did the same in post ts when he targeted Kaido.

Status
Not open for further replies.