Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh. Kamusari is like go to attack for Roger and Shanks probably.

Something like Shishi Sonson or Onigiri for Zoro.

Literally their weakest possible named attacks.
Yes, isnt that what I said? It looked like Roger's Onigiri, not some Godly attack - island splitting shit - that @pg13 was trying to prove. Zoro's high end attack (Dragon Damnation) should be above Roger's low end attack (Kamusari)

Now all this can change based on what Shanks did in this chapter.

it was literally a casual swing that sent wanos strongest swordsman flying through a mountain like a fucking dragonball z character lol
....which didnt do much to Oden

- Marine hunter
- Whitebeard Stating Shanks and mihawk had Legendary duels.
- Casually throwing Yonkou title away (people die for this)
- Mihawk bounty alone is 3.6 B
You can go dry for so long
We’re in the post timeskip idc about old legends
Koby defeated an ex rocks pirate
Legends don’t mean dick
Shanks just washed a 3B pirate
What the fuck has Mihawk done

G

Gorosei Informer

Honestly it feels like the writing is going around in circles now, they just came out of Wano as supposed big shots but now they're back to square one as the underdog rookies who are in over their heads :whitepress:

I hope Kidd gets some good stuff with the Elbaf arc if that's ever happening but Oda fumbled so hard on him, I wish he could get at least something cool
Yeah the worf effect is going completely crazy. Honestly they took down BM and Kaido too soon imo.
The power creep is out of control and Oda had to forcefully dumb down Zoro especially but Luffy too vs the Seraphims to make his nonsensical mess work.

We've got stuff like Admirals are way above Yonkos now, Admiral = 3 Yonkos even more now, Seraphims (not even fully grown/ready) > Yonkos and so on lol.

As my friend suggested to me elsewhere earlier, Elbaf is an amazing opportunity for Kidd to be humbled, to realise his own arrogance, flaws, helplessness, lack of refinement, haki usage/mastery, willingness to cooperate more and trust others etc.

The Giants or even Shanks himself could make amazing mentors for him. They were looking for the man marked by flames and its probably Saul too who is there ofc. With their ship being destroyed, this is the perfect chance for Kidd to train, grow and maybe even settle there, maybe taking a new direction/goal in life lol.

Kidd could even end up getting a new ship made at Elbaf potentially? Whilst he dwells on his losses and either becomes another Moria and pre TS Crocodile OR he gets reborn, better, stronger and especially wiser and more careful and humble than before.

If Luffy ends up being captured by the WG ultimately and a rescue Luffy arc happens (unlikely now especially imo but still) I could see him rocking up with Law (if he's still alive and any other alive Supernovas, Grand Fleet etc) and being like Shiki when he attacked Marineford after what happened to Roger.

Hell I NEED to see Kidd and Franky interact and bond over their shared love of mechanisms/robotics/engineering whatever and their similarities.

Kidd uses attacks with Punk in them and isn't even relevant with anything Vegapunk yet SMH lol. But maybe Franky can bridge that connection too.

I know it's extremely wishful thinking but I'd really love to see it.

Doesn’t matter that much, she landed hits on Kid left and right and Kid with an exhausted stamina didn’t even sleep after the fight like the MCs usually do. Shanks one shotted Kid here, knocked him out cold. Big difference.
Let me ask you this, If Kidd and Law didnt ''beat'' BM who was going to? Plot allowed them to take those hits. I know you guys will never take the difference in circumstances into account though.

Maybe Oda considers Kidds story to be done or not that relevant anymore so ofc Shanks will do that. Point is BM had both beaten down on the ground, on their backs with both of their crews crying and begging her for mercy.

Like… I expected an admiral to chase him post abolishment… but navy prioritized weevil for admirals…

Bounty doesn’t cut it, as it’s clearly inflated
And zero feats
A mountain cut is nothing
Law and Zoro have already did that
Mini hawk did that
Who cares
I need him to beat some decent character not don krieg characters.
Should have at least gotten one of the admirals vs him or some shit like that, but Kizaru is coming on egghead and Ryokugyu just got introduced I guess, that would leave Fujitora.

Status
Not open for further replies.