Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars

Next you hypocrite
So let me get this straight. Because @ConquistadoR tagged me making fun of you, you went from that to “Lee doesn’t believe in power creep despite him preaching about power creep and fear escalation for years”?? I mean what the fuck? Lol

I’m pretty sure I also quoted your comment agreeing that Kizaru > Kaido. Lol

Fuck CoC. Fuck Swordsmanship. Got no death toll at fucking all.
I agree with your comment, but I have some news for Admiral haters:

The Admirals do in fact have Haki. The Admirals also do in fact have swordsmanship (minus Akainu because they don’t need swordsmanship lol).

People be like “Haki reigns supreme!” Yes, and Fujitora is top 1 in CoO while Ryokugyu is top 3 in CoA, lol. People also act like swordsmen are the strongest while literally the two weakest Admirals are high level swordsmen lol.

Idk, people act like the Admirals are all fruit when their Haki hype has always been above all Yonko minus maybe Shanks.

Big Mom has higher physical strength in my books.

Doesnt change the fact that she doesnt hit hard or lethal enough while Kaidou can (TB). Not just due to physical strength but a combination of speed, Haki and technique.
Speed = weight but combat speed is not relevant to increasing AP. And if you have BM having higher physical strength then there is no reason to assert it will lack power behind hits like TB. TB doesn't even bury characters like Kimmon or G4 Luffy to the ground and I'm suppose to believe someone who can match Kaido in strength(stronger in your view) isn't able to have to same knock out power :choppawhat:

I can accept Shanks > or = BM cause he got hype and feats

But i can never accept Mihawk /Admirals > BM
When they have lesser feats /Ws, lesser portrayal
Especially Mihawj > BM is nonsense

BM might be clowned but she will never be under Buggy even as gag
She will never run from marine fodders nor postpone against Vista without looking superior.
She wouldn't struggle to tag and beat pre ts luffy.
She doesn't need YCs to be nerfed in order to win.
Denial is the first stage of grief, you'll get there buddy :catsweat:

Really disappointed by how the manga have been going since onigashima and by oda... Been following OP for years but i'm tired and not even hyped anymore. He really disrespected kid as a character there and all the building around him, not surprised if law is next, things could have turnout out in a so much more interesting way
Relax, Kid will come back. He's that stupid annoying fly that can't be killed and always stands up again.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Speed = weight but combat speed is not relevant to increasing AP. And if you have BM having higher physical strength then there is no reason to assert it will lack power behind hits like TB. TB doesn't even bury characters like Kimmon or G4 Luffy to the ground and I'm suppose to believe someone who can match Kaido in strength(stronger in your view) isn't able to have to same knock out power :choppawhat:
TB never touched Kinemon first of all.

Im simply stating that BM could match G4 while best Kaido matched pfp was Roc.

The difference lies in technique/Haki/Lethality, strength isnt everything the sheer power behind TB is greater than whatever that was behind Mamaraid evidently.

So let me get this straight. Because @ConquistadoR tagged me making fun of you, you went from that to “Lee doesn’t believe in power creep despite him preaching about power creep and fear escalation for years”?? I mean what the fuck? Lol

I’m pretty sure I also quoted your comment agreeing that Kizaru > Kaido. Lol

I agree with your comment, but I have some news for Admiral haters:

The Admirals do in fact have Haki. The Admirals also do in fact have swordsmanship (minus Akainu because they don’t need swordsmanship lol).

People be like “Haki reigns supreme!” Yes, and Fujitora is top 1 in CoO while Ryokugyu is top 3 in CoA, lol. People also act like swordsmen are the strongest while literally the two weakest Admirals are high level swordsmen lol.

Idk, people act like the Admirals are all fruit when their Haki hype has always been above all Yonko minus maybe Shanks.
Ofc does Admirals have Haki.In MF,Haki wasnt rly a flashed out concept.Kizaru will give Luffy bigger trouble as Kaido,simple

Akainu>Aokiji>Kizaru>Kaido.Thats simple how shounen works

Status
Not open for further replies.