Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a fan of Kid. But, in another universe, if Oda had actually decided on portraying him as a serious rival to Luffy who successfully climbed his way up (and his crew too) to the top, while keeping his high will and cruel persona as well as his punk like style, and exploring plot lines connected to him...Kid would really have been something. Not a "D" in the name of this hot blooded punk but, just like them, acting like an important agent of true change, being given the due "respect", having a real shot at achieving the dream he chases after as hard as anyone.

I'm not a fan of Kid. But, in another universe, if Oda had actually decided on portraying him as a serious rival to Luffy who successfully climbed his way up (and his crew too) to the top, while keeping his high will and cruel persona as well as his punk like style, and exploring plot lines connected to him...Kid would really have been something. Not a "D" in the name of this hot blooded punk but, just like them, acting like an important agent of true change, being given the due "respect", having a real shot at achieving the dream he chases after as hard as anyone.
Yes kid is the most wasted character in one piece . The potetial was there . But we will see if this is realy the end .

Heyyyy brother rootbeer long time no talk :cheers::cheers::cheers: lol still on this agenda i see...who said anything about them being on the same tier lol by kaidos own words those were the people capable of fighting him luffy the weakest of that bunch at that specific moment was included. Also reread 1010 :cheers::cheers::cheers: zoro scar kaido using adv coc...oden did it first with adv coc
l thought you wanted my wisdom since you tagged me..:sadgrin:
Then just add Luffy at the end of the list at that time..

Roger>Xebec>Whitebeard>Shanks>Oden>Luffy :kayneshrug:

That is not AdCoC.. Ashura can damage Kaido because kitetsu sword is a Oni slayer which is also Kaido' s race..

Status
Not open for further replies.