Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats funny in saying the truth?

The scenario oculd be shanks use fs and see kid killing 1 of his crew member . SHanks decide to sneak kid for it not happening .
IS that a sneak attack or not ?
I personally don't think it happened this way tough t.
But shanks and his crew have already hsowed that they can attack from behind and don't give a F .
Roo legit shot a dude by behind.

When I talk about Rocks pirate
I'm talking about the 5 : Xebec, Wb, kaido, BM and Shiki
Shanks hasn't surpassed none of them in status, fame and power

Roger already sailed all over GL before meeting Oden. That was a year before God Valley battle.
Shanks hasn't done that!

Shanks can't even enter and steal RP
He's too afraid , he had to wait for Rocks duo to fall then flex on SNs.

Roger didn't fear fighting his peers even at disadvantage like vs Shiki

Shanks had his crew vs Kaido
His crew and allies vs Kid
He always has numeracy advantages
Shanks is a Yonko for only 6 years. And even then Whitebeard pointed out how far Shanks climbed up in such a short period of time. Saying he remembers Shanks' duels with Mihawk as one of the past legends.

Shanks also actively interfered with Kaido and fought him off and then challenged the entire navy and BB pirates. Meanwhile Big Mom complained that she could've crushed Shanks if she was backed up by Elbaf, meaning she only dreamed of doing so.

Shanks has not nearly enough shown to be consideret above Kaido. Im not saying he isnt tho just based on what we have seen Kaido>Shanks is totally logical. Kaido whopped Gomu Gomu D Plots Ass 4 Times and send him KO which is faar more impressive than beating Kid who i got barely beating the likes of King/Marco
Apparently Kid > Ch1010 Luffy who lost to pre drunken modes Kaido or maybe that Kamusari is above Blazing bagua an attack on par with bajrang gun :luuh:

Status
Not open for further replies.