Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Shanks did what was always meant to happen.

He is absurdly strong, Kidd is a fucking loser fraud who got off of Luffy's back and thought he's a big playa.

Oda used this chapter to tell everyone to stand in their line because any bs is not going thru.
Remember when Mid actually thought he going to be an Emperor and was pissed two clowns got to be Emperors instead? :kobeha:

This is Big mom's strongest attack and nothing else.
Remember when misery kept randomly disappearing in the end for no reason even mid attacks
Somehow completely disappearing when big mom fell in the whole for no reason
:josad:

Like you can tell oda believes big mom is extremely strong with how much he constantly restricted her. Yet at the same time instead of restricting her due to plot he should have just stopped putting her in situations where it was an issue

Like why put yourself in a situation where you have to write around her strength. Instead of limiting her just put her in situations where it's an issue
I don't think that you are ever getting your wish. I have this feeling that she will come back but with her mind wiped and her being nice once again. O-Lin may have been a prologue to something more permanent.
:josad:
I know i should know by now not to have high or even low hopes for how oda writes linlin but i still want to hope and believe

I dont think Urouge will ever comeback, like Enel, it feels too late now to not be some asspull imo . sad for me
Why would it be an asspull? Bonney just became relevant after hundreds of chapters. Urouge clearly has to do with Elbaf or some sky island/moon related lore we havent gotten yet. His time will come and I argue he might be the most importanr Supernova lore wise.

Shanks high-diffs Kaido:endthis:

Shanks has not nearly enough shown to be consideret above Kaido. Im not saying he isnt tho just based on what we have seen Kaido>Shanks is totally logical. Kaido whopped Gomu Gomu D Plots Ass 4 Times and send him KO which is faar more impressive than beating Kid who i got barely beating the likes of King/Marco

Don't wank that 3b bs. They got it off of Luffy's back.

Kidd is not even worth 1b realistically.
Law keeps getting repeated as someone worthy of 3 billion during his fight with Teach. Oda just values Shanks much more right now, so he gave him a hypetool. Luffy had no contribution in beating BM while Kid/Law damaged Kaido. So Luffy never carried their accomplishment even if he’s the real top-tier threat. Is his bounty donwplayed based on his strength? Yes, he should be higher because he 1v1’d Kaido. Realistically, Kid/Law are still at least 2 bill+, no 2 conventional commanders would ever push a top-tier that far.

As torn I am with this chapter and its implications, it at least got me out of some numbness about One Piece. It was a nice breath, if filled with laughing gas, of fresh air compared to the end of Wano and Egghead and its boring traitor plot.

Status
Not open for further replies.